• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Trail 26?

Jody Treadway

Got some buddies headed to Harlan next weekend and as always, we're looking for some new trails to ride.
I read in ClemsonJeep's recent thread about Trail 26. Lowbudgetjunk said it has some serious ledges and drops. Sounds like a good trail to me!

Anybody have any pics of this trail or any details as far as which direction to run it?

Was just down there for fall crawl, asked at the check house about new trails. There was no mention of a 26

Re:

I hope they cut the tree across it. I would recommend it. It should make the trail a whole lot easier if it was gone.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Kel your going to have to show me on the map 26? Maybe someone will chime in and refresh my memory.???????

Now that I see it on the map, that's not a new trail. I did that trail on a rhino years ago. I think you would want to go torwards the little stadium on it.

Craig_c said:
Now that I see it on the map, that's not a new trail. I did that trail on a rhino years ago. I think you would want to go torwards the little stadium on it.

Correct on the direction and it not being new. Looks like it doesn't get traveled a whole lot. Saw a video with a four wheeler flipping down it.

This doesn't show the bad ledge, but the way the 4 wheelers are going was blocked by a tree. I think going the opposite direction of this is optimal and much safer.

http://youtu.be/0TaDVcg70xA