• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride $1,000 Hill Climb

For the ones that hasn't already heard , Mr. Mark Phillips broke his right leg in that rollover yesterday.....
I think they're doing surgery on it Wednesday ....... KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS

Will be praying for him for sure, he is tough as nails for sure, rode the rest of the day , drove the 650 to dinner and home! Hope you recover quickly Mark

CSMITH said:
For the ones that hasn't already heard , Mr. Mark Phillips broke his right leg in that rollover yesterday.....
I think they're doing surgery on it Wednesday ....... KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS

Dang, I can't believe he rode the rest of the day with a broke leg. Hope he has a fast recovery.

The comp was awesome..... the John Deere buggy is incredible, and the Blonde driving the black buggy has my heart..hell, my wife's too :cougar:

Def. Will be praying for mark for a full recovery!!!!!!! He is def. A man who is tough as nails to ride all day and then drive his big rig back home!!!!!!!!!

We had a GREAT TIME,met some great people and got sunburned. We patched up Mark's buggy and rode until about 9 pm. Thanks, to everyone that helped us. When you all come to Kentucky, let us know . Congratulations Wes, It was a pleasure to meet you. Next time the Bacon Klan comes to Kentucky, you come along too. :dblthumb: Oh,Sorry to hear about your leg. Mr Phillips, you put on a Great Show.

Go big stuff thats what I put on the john deer buggy! !!! Mass Flow is a big headache. If u have ur heart set on mass flow have some of it can make u a deal on.

Look at holley's HP EFI, too. I'm using that PCU and throttle body w an edelbrock efi intake (vic jr), fuel rails and injectors. I am having some cranking issues I need to tune on but the motor runs strong. You can put a system together to run whatever hp number you need. They have a 2000 CFM throttle body :eek:

Absolute awesome day of events. You guys racing, hung it out like there was no more money to be printed. First 5 guys (girl) to hit the hill had it easy, but after that, it was one badass hill. That hill went from good to bad in a hurry and it was a full out assault. Thoughts in prayers go out to OldmanPhillips for his efforts. I just heard to add a couple of broke ribs to the list of injuries he took on his backflip. One tough old man for sure to ride the rest of the day with all that pain. :dblthumb:

I do have one little bone to pick though, with the lazymotherfucker, you know who you are, who got in my buggy and cut out and stole all my interior LED lights. I probably would have just given them to you, if you wanted them that bad and asked, as they were not that expensive. So, whoever you are, you have 2 options. 1) contact me through this board and let me know why you did this bullshit and we can talk about it. 2) I can find out the hard way and then I will paste your stupid ass all over this board and also at the entry of every ****in park in this great country of ours, and you won't be able to even go into the scratch and dent grocery store in your neck of the woods without somebody asking you "What the **** were you thinking?" :eek: :dunno: Once again, the money is not the issue here, it's the principle of being able to leave your buggy to watch an event without someone ****in with it. YOUR CHOICE...

By the way, it was parked at the top of Maverick during the competition. Oh and don't worry Hawk Pride owners, I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK... You got a great place and everyone needs to go there, everywhere you turn, more trails... :driving: :dblthumb:

I hate a thief,hope you find out who done it. Then stomp his ass for him and make him your bitch .

CHASMAN9 said:
Absolute awesome day of events. You guys racing, hung it out like there was no more money to be printed. First 5 guys (girl) to hit the hill had it easy, but after that, it was one badass hill. That hill went from good to bad in a hurry and it was a full out assault. Thoughts in prayers go out to OldmanPhillips for his efforts. I just heard to add a couple of broke ribs to the list of injuries he took on his backflip. One tough old man for sure to ride the rest of the day with all that pain. :dblthumb:

I do have one little bone to pick though, with the lazymotherfucker, you know who you are, who got in my buggy and cut out and stole all my interior LED lights. I probably would have just given them to you, if you wanted them that bad and asked, as they were not that expensive. So, whoever you are, you have 2 options. 1) contact me through this board and let me know why you did this bullshit and we can talk about it. 2) I can find out the hard way and then I will paste your stupid ass all over this board and also at the entry of every ****in park in this great country of ours, and you won't be able to even go into the scratch and dent grocery store in your neck of the woods without somebody asking you "What the **** were you thinking?" :eek: :dunno: Once again, the money is not the issue here, it's the principle of being able to leave your buggy to watch an event without someone ****in with it. YOUR CHOICE...

By the way, it was parked at the top of Maverick during the competition. Oh and don't worry Hawk Pride owners, I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK... You got a great place and everyone needs to go there, everywhere you turn, more trails... :driving: :dblthumb:
Yeah man hope you find them I think that's sorry as hell just for a to show you what kind of people are out there if I can help ya let me know we have been having stuff disappear around our shop that we would give away to so hope everything works out for ya.

Oldmanphillips hope you recover soon anything we can do to help let us know your one hell of a good guy had a blast hanging out with you and the rest of the crew get better and let's go beat some **** down

I hate to hear this Gregg.............thats one thing I have ALWAYS made a point to tell people that the whole time I have been rockcrawling I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING STOLEN,

from my rig or from back at camp , WHAT A LOWLIFE ...WOW .

thanks for everyones help marks just got home he has broken ribs and broken knee and tibia bone he is verry tough he,ll be razor bound for a while thanks hawk pride orv . great job everyone .