• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAYABUSA BK

You dont have to be younger or have bigger ballz... you just have to spend the money to own it.

They only go as fast as you make them, its a very docile bike until you pull the trigger laughing1

Yes they are wicked fast. I rode one in Houston and was impressed in a straight line. :eek: Insurance companies dream bike

Still rather have my buddies BMW K1200S. Similar power, just refined and actually handles worth a ****. Also looks good sitting still drool

Too bad it's repainted cameleon (sp) now and looks like ass, ABS 'puter went out ($2400), and it's not in my garage. I get a 1977 VW Bug to sell. ::)
207240919_cUdmy-L.jpg

I was going to get one of the salesmen to take my pic on it and then tell Bones I'd bought it just to make him think I'd lost my mind! I'd already told them I had no money or credit so they'd all magically disappeared! molaugh

Busas are huge. I am 175 and dont think I could handle it. I am prolly going to get a Gixer 750 :eek:

Marty said:
Busas are huge. I am 175 and dont think I could handle it. I am prolly going to get a Gixer 750 :eek:
They are about the same weight as most other liter+ bikes. Low as well make them easy to ride. Just hang on.

A 750 is no slouch either. Any rocket will out ride most (me included). I'd love one, but I'd get into a lot of trouble and end up taking it on long ass trips just cuz I could. You should buy my Duke. 47mpg even being a hooligan. can rip twisties and wheelies real easy. Just not a bike to go on any trips longer than 100 miles. Well that's when it needs gas anyway. laughing1

Oh I know its not conservative by any means. I have been ridin my buddies new Honda 1000 RR a little bit and its too much for me, b/c I cannot resist the throttle, plus coming out of a turn here in the MTns. it either wants to lift the front tire, from what others have told me a 750 is a great bike, and will obviously not have quite as much power as a 1000. Plus my uncle sells them, and has one he would give me a great deal on.

There are some SICKKKK busas runnin' around here... A buncha smithers followers they are laughing1 Either way stretched way the **** out with a big fatty ass tire on em and some turbo'd or nitrous... insane.

Steve Smithers' turbo busa... 450 horsepower... drool
1176459255_l.jpg

...but that one isn't even his track bike.

this one is

1176453355_l.jpg

P said:
laughing1 If you think a Gixxer 750 is going conservative, man your gonna find out QUICK.

I think you could expect about 35 mpg - 40 on the high side if ridden very easy. The best I could get out of my last bike ( GSXR 1000 ) was 35 mpg, but I never really rode it that easy. The best fuel milage I have ever seen out of a sport bike of any type was my first bike - 96 ZXR 6 if taken easy could get around 45 MPG

I averaged 46 over almost 300 miles Sat/Sun on the 1050, average speed was 64mph, but interstate I cruised 80-85. Anything more it starts to drink fuel. If I could keep it 75-80 I'd hit 50 I bet, but I can't

I still think he should buy it - lower it and put a turbo kit on it. Make about 350 HP and commute in stile

I was speaking in terms of speed and capabilities... thumb.gif

Steve used to work for Dales tow service, that guy knows his turbo bikes fo sho !! Rob you ever meet or ran into the dood in Olathe that owns a small shop has a 25th anniversary Lambo and a black turbo busa Steve built.. Blare I think is his name, dood goes through toys like WHOOA and always has bling everything. His busa he had built ,went out and over boosted it first run and blew the motor, 2 weeks later bike was back together with another new turbo motor cant hide money !!! laughing1

I recently bought a 03 GSXR 1000. It is a big change from my CBR 600F3 that I had. The gsxr is strong(163HP) and pulls like a bitch. It'll run 10.3's at 144 in the 1/4 and so far I've hit 176 on the top end. I am wanting a Busa just for the more relaxed riding position for me and the passensger. The 1000 has a really aggresive riding stance.

YOUNG said:
I recently bought a 03 GSXR 1000. It is a big change from my CBR 600F3 that I had. The gsxr is strong(163HP) and pulls like a bitch. It'll run 10.3's at 144 in the 1/4 and so far I've hit 176 on the top end. I am wanting a Busa just for the more relaxed riding position for me and the passensger. The 1000 has a really aggresive riding stance.
BMW K1200S will give you just what you want. Power, comfort, handling. But then you will be going on long trips with the lady and will forget about buggies cuz you are having too much fun traveling on the cheap. :-X Plus you got the Monies, why not? I know where there is a steal of a deal on an 05....free delivery.

P said:
I was speaking in terms of speed and capabilities... thumb.gif

Steve used to work for Dales tow service, that guy knows his turbo bikes fo sho !! Rob you ever meet or ran into the dood in Olathe that owns a small shop has a 25th anniversary Lambo and a black turbo busa Steve built.. Blare I think is his name, dood goes through toys like WHOOA and always has bling everything. His busa he had built ,went out and over boosted it first run and blew the motor, 2 weeks later bike was back together with another new turbo motor cant hide money !!! laughing1

I have friends that have run in that crowd but never met the guy with the lambo... My brother did a jobshadow with Steve and he sounds like a cool dude. I don't wanna get to know him because I think he'll take all my monies. laughing1 ****in crazy **** man... and those bikes.. oh gawd! just so sexxy man!!!

YOUNG said:

wooo 128 on the SV is a little pathetic ain't it laughing1 laughing1 I don't need to be going fast but one you're there you want more.. and when the bike won't go more it feels like FAIL laughing1

Paul back on Smithers... word has it over 300mph on I-35 :eek: :eek: :eek: That's flat out nutty dude.