• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BKORP is for sale

We have a guy that comes by and empties the trash cans in the parking area. He gets the cans out. On big weekends we pay him a little extra because he comes by more often to make sure they stay empty. He has a bin up by the dumpsters for people to drop there cans/or scrap in. I went up on the mountain and emptied those cans Sunday. I just put the bags by his bin so he could get all of those cans. And yes Karen kitchen bags has really helped with trash on the mountain.

Where do you work?

they have been cleaning it up slowly. It's gotten better in the last year especially. A lot of it is sentimental value from the son that passed away.

I've noticed a big difference in the parking area the last three times down to Hale. I've made sure to talk with them to compliment/encourage them to keep cleaning up/moving the stuff around to clear up more space.

Have they done anything to improve the road going in, is the big tree still there that is hard to get by with enclosed trailers?

Have they done anything to improve the road going in, is the big tree still there that is hard to get by with enclosed trailers?

For Feb Jam, the road going to the park entrance was recently graded and pretty easy to fit my 38' enclosed down.

I didn't take the enclosed into the actual park though since I parked and camped at JR's field.