• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAYABUSA BK

MUCHADO said:
Paul back on Smithers... word has it over 300mph on I-35 :eek: :eek: :eek: That's flat out nutty dude.
A ZR rated tire is good for 186 and change. If that is true I wanna know what drag tires are rated at.

Id throw a serious Bullshit flag on that. I wouldnt doubt hitting 200 maybe some change, but 3 is big bullshit flag.

P said:
Id throw a serious Bullshit flag on that. I wouldnt doubt hitting 200 maybe some change, but 3 is big bullshit flag.

I will have to agree - may have been using the metric system on that on

P said:

Bones said:
A ZR rated tire is good for 186 and change. If that is true I wanna know what drag tires are rated at.

I'll call up some reliable sources see if it's legit. I didn't doubt it because I know an R1 with some computer mods will be in the low 200's

**** maybe I should call Steve himself this afternoon.

I'll report back...

My stones and safety concerns have always ran out around the 180 range. ( not to mention borrowed bikes and I wasnt geared up near enough to be doing any were near that speed )

I accidently hit 168 per the readout ( not accurate at that speed ) on Miles CBR getting on the hwy coming outta P town headed to SpringHill laughing1

I have done right at the 180 mark or at least that's what the spedo said on a 99 ZX9R i used to have - but it was not stock. That's fast and I no longer have the desire to go that fast on any thing that I can't fly.

300 would be insane :eek:

I am wrong for listening to somebody that did not know what they were talking about!!!

texted my buddy Mike, who used to work at Smithers... this was his response:

"well before Steve redid his bike and while I was workin for him, he told me 236 and had to use a GPS cause speedo wasn't big enough"

That was like 3-4 years ago--when the shop was still pretty small and KC's Most Wanted still rode the streets... I'd imagine all re-done and with money he can't hide this new version is faster but not 300 fast. My bad--I was wrong! laughing1

J.A.B said:
I have done right at the 180 mark or at least that's what the spedo said on a 99 ZX9R i used to have - but it was not stock. That's fast and I no longer have the desire to go that fast on any thing that I can't fly.

300 would be insane :eek:
Ha, on my bro in laws ZX9R, 2000 vintage I did 176 like now. Acro TI full system and some other ****. that big azz couch was comfy too. I could put my chin on the tank and cruise 1 handed ALL the way below the glass. I loved it.

The ZX9R was my favorite so far

I crashed the **** out of it after about 15 Southpaw Lights and spent a month in a bed. I was a dumb ass 19 year old then, that most likely would kill me now.

Turbo Busa at 230+. I love how the guy rides a wheelie up to 150 and then after is settles in...nails it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifrk6JeCafo