• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BKORP is for sale

xjkrawler said:
County tax maps still show the Astin family owning the property.

I have no idea but heir is usually a lag with property appraiser site updates. I have seen a few months in some cases.

TN tax maps still show Tom owning AOP also. But I know the check was wrote and cashed. Heard the rumors and figured I would ask. Would be nice to have a few parks in the area. Lots of people would come ride one park then hit the other the next day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

Tax documents probably wont be straight until next annual processing. My old house that I am renting and our new house we bought last year both showed homestead exemptions last year, but not this year. Far as I know, you can only have one homestead exemption. Just takes a while for tax info changes to be updated.

Pumpkin said:
I heard this sold and is now hunting land, any truth to that?

That is what Matt told me at the last ride there. Said new owners didnt want to do it as a offroad park.

Deer lease my dad was on was was like 800 a year, min 3 work weekends. His club had 40 people on it, thats $32k a year and someone else mows the fields and food plots. His lease was bigger than BKORP but you get the gist.

I know people do it. I still don't get it.

And 40 people I'd expect that to be something like 2500+ acres or bow hunting only ?

I don't know **** about hunting leases though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dad has 2 guys that lease his 140 acres for $3500 a year and that gives them exclusive rights to shoot anything with a rack over 135". We still get to shoot the does and clean up and bucks that might have shitty genetics. Seems like a lot to pay to hunt for me but I guess I used to spend more than that on my Jeep and they never have to worry about breaking ****.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
I know people do it. I still don't get it.

And 40 people I'd expect that to be something like 2500+ acres or bow hunting only ?

I don't know **** about hunting leases though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was like 4K acres if I remebe right.

As far as I know the land was purchased by a Company that is using it as a tax right off.
It is now permanently closed as an Off Road Park.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
As far as I know the land was purchased by a Company that is using it as a tax right off.
It is now permanently closed as an Off Road Park.

Man that's worse than a deer lease.

jeeptj99 said:
Man that's worse than a deer lease.

Yeah it sucks. This won't be the last you here of BKORP. As soon as I get my house built and paid for I am going to find some land closer to home for the new BKORP.

That would be sweet. There was some amazing riding there. I was looking forward to that place maybe next year or the year after when the rocks really started to show through. It changed so much from RBD last year to the last ride I was excited.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Screw that. I'm looking to have a place more local to me not further away.

Crusher Ridge? Hmmm, you can throw a rock from the Myrock compound and hit it. js thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR