• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HB is official ! NBL 227 and a 5th place trophy !!

Dayum I love riding that track !!!! Took me 1.5hrs to figure out how to pull it but I can clear the first big table / double right outta the gate :afro:

Chris and his son Riley and I spent a little over 2 hrs today after we got off work riding and what a badass and fun cardio work out. I love it. Im considering heavily about racing the next one in Prattville , either way we plan to hit the track errr Wednesday and get some air back in the old man lungs ! :woody:

P said:
Dayum I love riding that track !!!! Took me 1.5hrs to figure out how to pull it but I can clear the first big table / double right outta the gate :afro:

Chris and his son Riley and I spent a little over 2 hrs today after we got off work riding and what a badass and fun cardio work out. I love it. Im considering heavily about racing the next one in Prattville , either way we plan to hit the track errr Wednesday and get some air back in the old man lungs ! :woody:

What time you ride? I'd like to go out there and get back into it myself. I'm super rusty.

We got there at 4:30 today, I can make that time range everyweek not real sure Chris will as he usually "isnt" supposed to get off until 4:30. Ill holla if your interested man, its fun as hell that just happens to be a badass way to get in shape ! thumb.gif

Latest posts