• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey Bones

InDaShop said:
so she's not driving?
Just needs to get her car outta hock today and she'd back on the road. She has a HORRIBLE driving record, suspended license, etc. Friend looked it up before she moved in.

She could be like this dude. 10 prior DUI's in Kansas :eek:

http://www.kansas.com/news/updates/story/539754.html

Man charged with DUI has 10 prior convictions
The Associated Press

HUTCHINSON, Kan. - A 63-year-old Hutchinson man with at least 10 prior drunk driving convictions is facing yet another DUI charge.

Hayden Hitchcock was charged Monday with felony DUI for allegedly driving his mo-ped while drunk when the two-wheeler crashed into a car on June 2. Prosecutors say Hitchcock's blood-alcohol level was 0.14 percent.

At the time of the crash, Hitchcock was on parole from a one-year sentence for plowing into a set of fuel pumps on Dec. 23, 2007, and setting them ablaze.

Magistrate Randall McEwen denied Hitchcock's request to lower his $15,000 bond

blacksheep10 said:
she's a big girl, I bet it took a lot of white zin's and tranq darts to get her above .08 laughing1
tranq darts? **** she probably Roofied herself.

laughing1 laughing1 I know she takes Ambian to sleep, and I am sure does it and then has drinks. Effin retard....but she is MY effin retard :flipgotcha: :'(

Good catch kelly, No idea what I was thinking with the 0.015

yeah, I took an ambian and a half with about .....some beers once. so did heath. we ended up in the field behind the house cutting donuts in his 5.0 with ground effects and me talking to my FB on the phone telling her about the jungle outside the window and animals and ****. that **** is crazy. chick laughed at me for quite a while after that about what I was seeing.

I gotta a call from my new roomies ex yesterday when I got off work, she told me he was in jail, and wanted to know if I could go get him, he blew a .11 :drinkers:

Latest posts