• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey sammy owners

BlacknBlue

I just posted in the craigslist find section a really good deal on craigslist, I was going to get it for the cab but when the guy threw in all the extra parts, it became more than I can handle in my garage.

He would really like to get rid of it this weekend, otherwise the Tin top and the spare parts are going to the junk yard.

I just posted in the craigslist find section a really good deal on craigslist, I was going to get it for the cab but when the guy threw in all the extra parts, it became more than I can handle in my garage.

He would really like to get rid of it this weekend, otherwise the Tin top and the spare parts are going to the junk yard.
I got it. :cheer::redneck::cool:

what kind of spare parts? I could use a t-case.:corn:

I got one. :D

Hence your new user title???:haha:

No, that happened before the tintop. :haha: I literally filled the back and front of the bronco, the tintop, the trailer under the tintop, AND the back of my dad's s10(bed and extended cab), and still have to go back in the morning for another load. He was NOT kidding about having alot of parts. :redneck: And they're all mine. :haha:

He also has a car trailer for sale for $1000, 14'+ dove (i think 2') I didn't get a real good look at it but it looked like a hell of a deal for $1000. His name is Joe 360-271-4671 He's gotta be out of his place by wednesday.

Great I am glad someone got the stuff, would have hated to see it all go to the wreckers.

You know, it's kind of funny, because I had just sold a sami tuesday that I picked up to flip, and was looking at the tintop for my next project when he had it posted for $850. I went back and looked at the ad a few times, and talked myself out of it, because I didn't have enough parts laying around to put it together after the last one. It's almost like he read my mind and said "Oh you need some parts too, huh?" :haha: