• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

High rise tube fender's with no bends..

I like the idea, but don't like the tree snaggers.

My fenders look like dumbo ears, have been hammered, but they are still straight except for the sheet metal.

Do what you want. When I built my fenders I was going to grind a notch into them and put some neon strips in them for turn signals. www.californeon.com was the stuff I was looking at.

A for effort.

F+ for the tree snaggers.

If they snag I trim, but I don't think they will snag. You'll know when I do because the LED's will be smashed :redneck:

If i posted a pic of my toyota all these same guys would make fun of my fab work or lack there of. Then the followers would jump on the band wagon and try and be funny by coming up with another creative slam. If your fenders work and hold up to abuse and YOU like them then more power to you man! I don't even know you but I suspect your rig see's a lot of trail time and that speaks volume. Forget all the nay sayers and go put some rock rash on those fenders.

If i posted a pic of my toyota all these same guys would make fun of my fab work or lack there of. Then the followers would jump on the band wagon and try and be funny by coming up with another creative slam. If your fenders work and hold up to abuse and YOU like them then more power to you man! I don't even know you but I suspect your rig see's a lot of trail time and that speaks volume. Forget all the nay sayers and go put some rock rash on those fenders.

X2 :awesomework: Nobody seemed to like the tube fenders I made for my cj either (at least the way I made them) funny thing was after rolling the rig 5 times the fenders were the only straight bodyparts left on the jeep:haha:

and you do?? is that what you call what you do?? interesting. :eeek:

Lmao not only do you whell your a maniac lol... you taking it out this weekend?

IM building rocksliders for my 4runner this week end..maybe. well ok so rome is building them and im gonna jump in and mess it up!!:cheer:

Not sure I like the look, but the light thing is a great idea :awesomework:

Also anybody who wants to do such prodjects ect you will get a place in the tech area for it like this..
Like my TJ Slider Build :redneck:

Waaait a minute, aren't we NOT supposed to be hittin trees???:stirpot:
I really have to agree with the likelyhood of hitting trees being slim; looks like you'd have to be at a pretty steep angle to hit 'em....Give us an update!!!

Last edited:
Ok after some input and knowing that in the case of a rollover. The LED's would get destroyed for sure. Some claim that a tree would hit them , but I personally don't think that would of happened. But whatever why waste the LED. So they got moved in and I cut the edge of the main line off.

Now I have a mobile missle launcher. :flipoff:
P1070483.jpg

P1070485.jpg

Tomorrow I have to cap off the ends. But here's a night shot with the LED's
P1070487.jpg

P1070494.jpg

Last edited:
Waaait a minute, aren't we NOT supposed to be hittin trees???:stirpot:
I really have to agree with the likelyhood of hitting trees being slim; looks like you'd have to be at a pretty steep angle to hit 'em....Give us an update!!!

IMO it would of had to been so steep that I would of been on my way over anyways.