• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Holy ****.........

doug38s

The past two months we have been balls to wall in the shop building the buggy. I'm beat and mentally drained getting everything together. It' ll be glad to have my ass in the seat for 36 hours to JV to race. If we got it when we leave we're good. If we dont....we'll make do. Cant wait to get there and get my ass in the dirt.

blacksheep10 said:
I'm stuck in ks while wyatt does the rebuild. that's what kills me. I got one solid 18 hour days weekend on it and the rest has been to him alone. Hope its ready :****:
At least you got 18 hours in. :'( It's bugged me too. Sounds like it's real close though.

So...is Wyatt keeping it under wraps until he arrives or is he posting pics anywhere?

It's not been horrible for us. Todd, Stevie, and Adam have went above and beyond helping us get ready for the past few weeks. I've been there every minute of it, but Todd is the main fabricator spitting out some nice mounts, parts, etc for the complicated things. booyang I can't say enough about the idea for straightening the axle. :woot:

We are waiting on rear links, mounting a horn, finishing spare tire carrier, and finding bags to fit in our new baskets we made to carry crap. It's close. Got the hood yesterday. :woot:

Droopy said:
So...is Wyatt keeping it under wraps until he arrives or is he posting pics anywhere?
I have not seen it much since the "blow up" here. No tube work, etc. Don't think he is keeping it under wrap more so than not having any damn time being almost solo in this effort.

I am just missing my light bar from EOR, and trying to figure out why my GPS did not work. P has helped a ton, as has Jamie and the rest of the club guys!

wyatt is not posting pics of tube/body/tires/wheels/etc. other than that its just bolt and nuts laughing1
He is also not online much unless at work and doesn't have his camera there nor does he care to. pretty much midnight every night for him and then up at 5:30. his shop is also 40 minutes from his house.

Matt O. said:
Trying to use the Lowrance 334ci but I finally bought the 540c that I needed
Where did you find one? Thought they were hard to come by now.