• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Homemade piece of ****

If the weather holds out I'm going to haspin Saturday. It's not the best place but it's close and will give me a chance to find anything that still needs attention. If anyone wants to go PM me

I think that its very cool that he built this in a small 2 car garage with a manual bender and a manual notcher, no fancy tools just a great fabricator with a good eye, cant wait to see a video, are u going to harlan with the core group next month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
I think that its very cool that he built this in a small 2 car garage with a manual bender and a manual notcher, no fancy tools just a great fabricator with a good eye, cant wait to see a video, are u going to harlan with the core group next month?

I'm planning a harlan trip in October, but probably won't be fall crawl. I hate big crowds.

Re: Re: Homemade piece of ****

AdamF said:
I'm planning a harlan trip in October, but probably won't be fall crawl. I hate big crowds.
Me, zjman and a crew of other Ohio dudes are going to Harlan the first weekend in October. Sounds like we'll have extra cabin space. Come on down!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Homemade piece of ****

onepieceatatime said:
Me, zjman and a crew of other Ohio dudes are going to Harlan the first weekend in October. Sounds like we'll have extra cabin space. Come on down!

Is anyone bringing their kids that weekend? I'll have my 8 year old daughter with me if I make that trip.

Dont think there are any kids in are group but some bring there wifes, our group is small prob 10-15 rigs at most, dunno about the core group, last year we went same weekend and ran into 4 other people the whole time except for sxs and atvs.

I'll probably go a different weekend. Not real into dragging my daughter around to hang out with a bunch of dudes in the woods. No offense though lol and thanks for the invite.

AdamF said:
I'll probably go a different weekend. Not real into dragging my daughter around to hang out with a bunch of dudes in the woods. No offense though lol and thanks for the invite.

Sounds to me like the wimmins will keep it tame and probably have a ball with her. Never miss an opportunity to wheel with your kiddos.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Sounds to me like the wimmins will keep it tame and probably have a ball with her. Never miss an opportunity to wheel with your kiddos.
I don't, I just take her when other kids are going to be there, and/or when I know everyone. Nothing against anyone here, but I'm not about to drag her into the woods with a bunch of people I've never even seen in person.

Hell yeah man, looks badass. Great job! You definitely need to get it over to Wellsville, you will not be disappointed in the slight bit. I've been to Harlan, and it has nothing on the Ville besides views... If you're not into big crowds, definitely pick an "off weekend" this fall, and you should have most of the place to yourself... away from the Holiday Weekend Warriors...

Went out this weekend, didn't get any amazing pictures or videos, but did manage to blow up a brand new psc pump and melt the throttle cable. Besides that it's a noisy going s.o.b.! :woot:

:cougar:

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0_17.jpg
    imagejpeg_0_17.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 98
Re:

Do you have a buddy in Columbus that's into working on choppers and hot rods?

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Do you have a buddy in Columbus that's into working on choppers and hot rods?

don't think so, what's the guys name? I used to ride bmx with a bunch of dudes from up there and some of them are into cool stuff.

Three years of building this thing and I was ready to go, everyone else apparently wanted to stand around and compare dicks lol

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0_19.jpg
    imagejpeg_0_19.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 97