• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Homemade piece of ****

Re: Re:

AdamF said:
don't think so, what's the guys name? I used to ride bmx with a bunch of dudes from up there and some of them are into cool stuff.
Justin Walls. I remember him telling me he knew someone down your way building a buggy and it's not real common to hear that in Ohio lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

90% of the people I know that used to ride BMX in Ohio now are into motorbikes or offroading... haha.

Took my new buggy out after 2 years of building and spent till about 2pm until people got done comparing dicks... Know how that goes!

jeffclay256 said:
90% of the people I know that used to ride BMX in Ohio now are into motorbikes or offroading... haha.

Took my new buggy out after 2 years of building and spent till about 2pm until people got done comparing dicks... Know how that goes!

****in hate that ****. Especially after pulling 2-1/2 hours to the park.

This is the best picture I could get without taking everything apart. The mounts bolt to the two middle bolts on the intake then kinda "Y" apart then bend 45* to be flat over the valve covers and the vaporizers sit on top

Attachments

• IMG_20150917_130938.JPG
    IMG_20150917_130938.JPG
    482.4 KB · Views: 113
Hey, I was big into bmx too. Was a huge part of my life. Dude, your buggy is bad! Love it. I tend to be drawn towards the typical 1 ton set ups, but damn yours is perfect.

I don't remember a Justin walls, but every year after the Christmas classic race we would party at a house on Euclid St. Anybody that rode back then and lived within 5 states went to or atleast heard of those after parties. Motorsports must be a natural progression from bmx. Almost everyone I used to ride with does something with wheels and a motor now, the few that don't are just drunks lol

Re:

Aren't you the guy with the old school big block tow rig? I really wanna see a pic of the buggy and that rig together.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anybody want to upload a video of the 180s screaming? I can't get it to post, so here is a picture instead

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0_20.jpg
    imagejpeg_0_20.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 104
The last picture is from haspin acres. It's not the best around but it's only 1 hour and 10 minutes from my house. As for fuel consumption, 1 tank lasts about 4-6 hours. Obviously cruising gets closer to 6 and blasting up a lot of Hills gets closer to 4 lol

180s.... Maybe :mad: I hate technology!!!!!

EDIT, I give up. If anybody wants to see the video add me on facespace it's on there

Attachments

• 180s.txt
    275 bytes · Views: 112
It worked for me. Co pilot did a hell of a job with the no spill! That thing sounds sick. See if this works.

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t42.1790-2/12031858_10204892934024253_1555263310_n.mp4?efg=eyJxZSI6InZpZGVvX3ByZWZlcnJlZF90YWdzXzIwMTUwMTIxLHRoZV9sYXVuY2hlZCIsInJsciI6NzUyLCJybGEiOjg1OCwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzZCJ9&oh=04f290a3f312ad9287893c2bfa296d2f&oe=560B5FD7

Local to me sir. Nice build and maybe if you ride any in November we can get out somewhere. I wouldn't mind meeting some ppl from hardline, specially locals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk