• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How did you get HARD(line)?

this gem was in there as well. Dont know who made it, but still funny.

killer1_zpse353ca58.jpg

Was looking for parts when I first started riding someone told me to look on hardline(about 3 years ago).Didn't make a account till about a year ago. Been reading and learning ever since.

Been a lurker on here since the beginning I guess. Used to get Julio to pm people for me if I needed a part. Finally made my own account about 3 years ago or so.
Basically just was too lazy, then finally figured out I was missing half the **** as a guest.

I guess I was searching for some Toyota tech or bouncer info when there was only 5 of em and register one night in 2011, lurked around a bit and ran into a couple og's when I was at Fall for all. Which happend to be Wont work that id known my whole life as well as a few more including 86tank, benfowler, racejeep Jrich and Lay, those africans took me under their wing and helped me learn the long road of recovery from booty fab. Been tight with the group since 2012, I have ended up meeting several of the ogs from the forum and I can tell you right now at times its a rough crowd to still keep up with! If you're with any of the ogs I would say you are guaranteed to be making memories!

Exhibit A

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XlnJQvQgKok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heard of it for the first time at the old "King of the Hill' races that was had by an off road club that was held south of dectaur, al. Heard MattO and a few talking about it and pirate. Ended up buying a rig I saw on pirate and come here for all the info to get started working on it. Lurked for awhile and finally registered. Probably 2009 or 2010 or so.

Edit: Hell I am on page one of this thread. :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

I had been hearing of it on Pirate and out on the trails. It was kind of like that one person you don't know whose name keeps popping up in conversations so you figure you better go introduce yourself or something.