• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How did you get HARD(line)?

wont work said:
Man what a weekend that was.
Is that the same one that Miles rode bitch on my road king with bicycle helmet on with ass out to Grey Rock for tech at XRRA race?

You are correct :drinkers:

I was Told about this place by a friend when I was building my jeep. Bunt the tech and fab up looking at jeep builds.

wont work said:
Man what a weekend that was.
Is that the same one that Miles rode bitch on my road king with bicycle helmet on with ass out to Grey Rock for tech at XRRA race?
Sitting at a stop sign with the harley shaking like crazy and his ass cheeks jiggling in time to the engine laughing1 XRRA here we come!

One of my friends bluzuk80 introduced me to hardline and would show me videos all the time on here so I joined the madness.. This place has cost me money :****: and I have met some good folks along the way

blacksheep10 said:
Sitting at a stop sign with the harley shaking like crazy and his ass cheeks jiggling in time to the engine laughing1 XRRA here we come!

And that is why the newbs will never be as cool as the OG's 8)

I found Hardline when I was using Google to research Ford 6.0 diesel trucks because I couldn't figure out why they were so cheap compared to Dodge and Chevy. There was a thread on here from someone who had bought a Ford 6.0 and I followed the updates. I kept looking at the threads and finally registered after a couple of years.

tonedog702 said:
I found Hardline when I was using Google to research Ford 6.0 diesel trucks because I couldn't figure out why they were so cheap compared to Dodge and Chevy. There was a thread on here from someone who had bought a Ford 6.0 and I followed the updates. I kept looking at the threads and finally registered after a couple of years.

Because they were junk!! :rolf: and I'm a ford man.

The "hardline" used to be a way of life. Not just wheeling related. For instance, the easy way would be to do it sober...let's see if we can do it drunk.
Easy way would be to drive to Wesleys in your teuck, let's ride 2 up on a fiddly down the highway in the snow.
Easy way, keep your clothes on, hardline, naked in a creek in gardendale in the snow.
Easy, shake your buggy down a full season before xrra, hard, XRRA shakedown run.
Easy, stay in a hotel, hard, mini bike rally and trash hotel
Easy, not hook up with your room mate that looks like Ronald mcdonald, hard, do it and then deny it till the end.
Easy, not get butt hurt when someone calls you out on a pyramid scheme, hard, attempt to erase your entire hardline footprint by editing 10000 post with X.
Easy, ride a full size motorcycle, hard, fiddys n beer
Easy, go to a nice strip joint, hard, beat your wood at Wesleys
Easy, paint your cage, hard, let it go natural rust Kansas style
Easy, don't get confused with Glenn. Well. That's just easy.

holy shunt. I'm on Hardline?! I think I read the URL on a bathroom stall or something.

I think I came and scooped For Sale ads on here for a year or two before even creating an account. People on Morris Mountain's old forum would link to a FS thread, or Auburn's old Toyota email list would,or maybe AUCrawlers would.
Finally created an account. I just remember the rapport seemed to be VERY tight knit and I knew some folks, but not nearly as personally as the obvious were with conversations.
The last few years, there's been a pretty decent and consistent group of folks that I wheel with and they all seem to be here, and obviously on FB as well. I consider these people family. Cause I spend more of my free time with them than I do my blood family. I choose you all.

CheapJ7 said:
The "hardline" used to be a way of life. Not just wheeling related. For instance, the easy way would be to do it sober...let's see if we can do it drunk.
Easy way would be to drive to Wesleys in your teuck, let's ride 2 up on a fiddly down the highway in the snow.
Easy way, keep your clothes on, hardline, naked in a creek in gardendale in the snow.
Easy, shake your buggy down a full season before xrra, hard, XRRA shakedown run.
Easy, not hook up with your room mate that looks like Ronald mcdonald, hard, do it and then deny it till the end.
Easy, not get butt hurt when someone calls you out on a pyramid scheme, hard, attempt to erase your entire hardline footprint by editing 10000 post with X.

And lots more stunts that folks wouldn't believe.

A buddy told me about it when I was building my jeep! More less built my Jeep from used parts off here.I thought I was saving money but in the long run more parts kept popping up and I kept spending money so I'm pretty sure I didn't save no money!

Re: Re: How did you get HARD(line)?

CheapJ7 said:
This is why I like all you fawkers!

Words to live by "**** it, have fun!"