• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How do I spend it!

get a winch dont have one on my truck and there have been numerous times where i wish i woulda dished out earlier for it

Last edited:
X3 on the winch, I dont have one yet and I definetly should with the trails I'm statrting to run now, oh and make sure you have good front and rear tow points.

Id go with a winch or lockers. However, with the lockers come trails you could need a winch on.

Winch, strong bumper, and front and rear recovery points. Unless its a COMPLETELY stock rig, then maybe something else.

Then again, you could always save up $100 more and get that Toyota in the Craigslist Finds forum. It would probably be better than anything you could do to your Jeep for that price :flipoff:

~T.J.

winch without a doubt. check with billybobs he has some great deals on the tmax ones and you will have some cash left over for a snatch block and tree strap.

Sorry guys my son was bugging me when i wrote the inital thread i got a 90 xj 4" of lift coming soon and 32" tires and d30 and d35. my bad id go with a yota again, i had a 84 extra cab as my first truck but got a jeep now so ill work on this one.:;

Latest posts