• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many places have you run?

ForMud

A spin off of the "Favorite Park" Thread...As the title asks, How many different parks/places have been to?

Mine in no kinda order.... Paragon (RIP) Rausch Creek, AOAA, Bigg Doggs, Crozet, Uwharrie, The Gulches, Tellico (RIP), Harlan and that's about it for now.
I would love to add a bunch more down from down south, but it gets hard to do when your looking at 12+ hours time. I would also like to hit Moab and about 20 other places out west one of these days.

Windrock, Harlan, Hale, AOP, Hawk Pride, Choccolocco, Morris Mtn, Moab, GMP aaaaaaand, I think that's it.

Had a blast everytime !

Tellico, Gardendale, Gray Rock, Beasley Knob, Gulches, AOP, Hawk Pride, Chocolocco, Mountain Side, River Rock, Morris Mountain, The Cove, Wind Rock, Golden Mtn and Snow Bird.

GrayRock, Tellico, Aetna, Estill Fork, Morris Mountain, Hawks Pride, Stony Lonesome, Choccolocco Mountain, Hollytree Offroad, Mountainside ORV, Adventure Offroad Park...

I think that is all.

Gray Rock Dirty Turtle AOP Stony Lonesome Hawks Pride Hot Springs Arkansas Morris mountain Golden mountain and the King of the hammers! Let's not forget Wheeling in the country and woollies booyang

Gulches, Tellico, River Rock, Uwharrie, AOP, Golden Mountain, Gray Rock, Morris Mountain, Choccolocco Mountain, The Flats, Harlan, Windrock, Durhamtown, Durhamtown Tellico, Moab. I think thats it....

GrayRock, Gold Mountain, Tellico, Aetna, Estill Fork, Morris Mountain, Choccolocco Mountain, Mountainside ORV, Adventure Offroad Park, Busted Knuckle Orv, Skyline, Wind Rock, thumb.gif

AOP, Morris Mtn ,Chocco, Busted Knuckle, Biscuit, Crusher Ridge, Hale, Hawk Pride, Gardendale, Grey Rock, Harlan, Holley Tree, JR's Creek, Hot Springs, Stoney, Wheeling in the Country, super secret Area 51 (so secret I dont even know the name), Bruton Branch, Barn yard Boggers.

River rock, Gulches, Aetna, Choccolocco, Morris Mountain, Mountainside, AOP, Hale, Beasely Knob, and a couple of owner invite places. I'd like to hit a couple of new places this year.

cushmaneaglerider said:
AOP, Morris Mtn ,Chocco, Busted Knuckle, Biscuit, Crusher Ridge, Hale, Hawk Pride, Gardendale, Grey Rock, Harlan, Holley Tree, JR's Creek, Hot Springs, Stoney, Wheeling in the Country, super secret Area 51 (so secret I dont even know the name), Bruton Branch, Barn yard Boggers.

Brad, I'd love to hear your personal thoughts on each of these parks

Pickett, the cove, Harlan, windrock, witc, lbl on a dirt bike and a quad, adventure offroad, and gmp.

Tellico, Golden Mountain, Windrock, Royal Blue/Sand mines, Livingston Ky, grayrock, the cove, chinquipin in Sneedville Tn, and that's about it.

Tellico, River Rock, Moab, Area BFE, Harlan, AOP, Iron Gap, Choccolocco, The Flats, Gulches, Windrock, Uwharrie, Beasley Knob, Gray Rock

The cove, windrock, tellico, little buffalo, Morris mtn, gmp, aop, rausch creek, Harlan, Aetna, and a couple small local places. Would love to go back to Harlan or rausch creek

Gray rock,Summer town,AOP,hawks pride,Harlan, SMORR,LBL, Bricks,Bikini bottoms.coon creek (gone but not forgotten) and more to come I hope :****: