• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many places have you run?

Re:

No one made it down to the Gap?

Badlands, Harlan, MM, Stony, AOP, Hawk Pride, Johnson Valley, Choccolocco, Chigger Ridge, Wilborns, Planet X. I have forgotten a few more.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

AOP
Hale Mt
The Cove
Area 51
Hollytree
Bingham/coal mine
Woolys
WITC
Hawk Pride
Stoney Lonesome
Gray Rock
Morris Mt
Chocco
Golden Mt

On the list to hit this year:
BK
Wind rock

Harlan soon

I'm moved to VA from Colorado, this "off road park" **** is a new concept to me. I've been to the Big Dogs events at the Cove in VA, I've been to Swiss Mt. WV. Done most everything worth doing in Colorado and try to hit Moab once a year.

I hope so meet some of you at some events this summer. Sounds like I need to try Harlan! I'd really like to get to St. George Utah for the Trail Hero event. I've been told by a lot of dudes that's the best wheeling they've ever done.

Harlin, d&k, dtor, gmp, windrock, slade, rush, wildcat, local place called 5 dollar holler, pumpjack, brimstone ( on a four wheeler) and a place in hyden ky were there was a **** load of elk. And probly a few places iv forgot bout. And the local hang out moss brown and culvertown

I wish I had wrote them all down . Gotta be 30+ parks the last 10 years acrossed the country. I did finally start a journal in my camper and write an entry and date every trip I take that big trailer wheeling . Ive got 3 years worth now and usually out the date , weather , location . Carnage and who we were with and how the weekend was. It's cool to read back through it from time to time

Mobile Swamp ohv, Hard Rock in Ocala, Morris MT, GMP, Windrock, Hawks Pride, Chocco, Superlift/Hot springs, Disney, Clayton, Wolfs Caves, Sugar Creek in Mississippi........Most a long damn way from Florida lol.

Hard Rock (12+ X's)
River Rock (6X's)
Morris Mountain (4X's)
Durhamtown (3X's)
Choccolocco (1X)
Gulches (1X)
Bad Lands (1X)
Harlan (1X)
Windrock (3X)
The Cove (1X)
AOP (3X)

and heading to GMP next weekend!

Beasley Knob
Tellico
Morris mtn
Gray Rock
Mountainside
Windrock
Harlan
GMP
The Cove
Damn Local's lease near the Cove
AOP
Chocco
Hale

Haspin, badlands, deep run dirt park, natural bridge (Slade), harlan, bundy hill, Rush, rocks and valleys, Heiney farm. Kinda sad that's all really.

Tellico
Windrock
Harlan
HPO
Bunch of places with NO TRESPASSING signs...

Speaking of NO TRESPASSING- why are there no parks (other than mud parks) in Georgia? Is it harder to get a permit or insurance? Is it the state income tax? Tennessee/Georgia line is only 1.5 hrs from the house, north Ga is definitely mountainous... :dunno:

London said:
I'm moved to VA from Colorado, this "off road park" **** is a new concept to me. I've been to the Big Dogs events at the Cove in VA, I've been to Swiss Mt. WV. Done most everything worth doing in Colorado and try to hit Moab once a year.

I hope so meet some of you at some events this summer. Sounds like I need to try Harlan! I'd really like to get to St. George Utah for the Trail Hero event. I've been told by a lot of dudes that's the best wheeling they've ever done.

Colorado is a wheeling bucket list destination for me. I've been all over Colorado just visiting, but never to wheel.

SMORR, Byrds adv center, Rush creek, Hot springs, Green acres, Burris Valley, Disney, KS rocks, Johnson valley, Moab, Ouray CO, Carnage canyon-Holy Cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:
Speaking of NO TRESPASSING- why are there no parks (other than mud parks) in Georgia? Is it harder to get a permit or insurance? Is it the state income tax? Tennessee/Georgia line is only 1.5 hrs from the house, north Ga is definitely mountainous... :dunno:

There's Durhamtown... :rolf:
There was River Rock (RIP)
Black moose (private invite from what I've heard meh on the hardcore trails)
5313 (small mud park that is trying to build some crawling trails.)

Then there has been at least 2 attempted parks in northwest GA that never really got off the ground. The terrain is definitely here, so not sure what the deal is.

Hpo
Covington pike bottom, Does this one count?
Barnyard mud boggers, fulton ms
Witc
Stoney
Hot springs
Turkey bay LBL
St Joes, on four wheeler
Disney
Burr bottom, local mini
Hale Mtn Offroad

Pretty much your typicals, G'Rock, HPO, Wooleys, WITC, Crusher Ridge, Hale Mtn, AOP, Chocco, Morris Mtn, Stoney, Tellico, Mountainside, Aetna, Rubicon, and pretty much every dirt trail from Lassen County California to Bishop Cal., Reno Nv trails to Virginia City and even a few in Juneau Ak. :driving: :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

stano said:
SMORR, Byrds adv center, Rush creek, Hot springs, Green acres, Burris Valley, Disney, KS rocks, Johnson valley, Moab, Ouray CO, Carnage canyon-Holy Cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have to be close to each other. My list is similar, with some KOH type stuff and SE stuff a decade ago thrown in.

Gray Rock
Crusher Ridge
Wilborns
The old Mines in Bremen
Stoney
HPO
Choccoloco
Witc
GMP
Morris Mountain
Hale
AOP
Tellico
Old King if the Hill in place Florette AL
The Cove/ Tracy City
There was a park about 10 miles from WITC that we rode at one time. I cant remember the name of it. Its been closed probably 8 or 9 years.

Some other odd local places.

Rockwells607 said:
I wish I had wrote them all down . Gotta be 30+ parks the last 10 years acrossed the country. I did finally start a journal in my camper and write an entry and date every trip I take that big trailer wheeling . Ive got 3 years worth now and usually out the date , weather , location . Carnage and who we were with and how the weekend was. It's cool to read back through it from time to time

That is cool.