• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HP44 and Stickys?

jeeptj99 said:
I wish I had a 4:1 or 5:1

My Rubi with 5.13's and a 4:1 is tits on 37's with the 4.0 and 6 speed. Plenty of ass on the street and you can't stall the dang thing.

creepycrawly said:
My Rubi with 5.13's and a 4:1 is tits on 37's with the 4.0 and 6 speed. Plenty of ass on the street and you can't stall the dang thing.

THat's what I want. I really want an Atlas. Like so bad I can taste it but just cant afford it. Hell maybe I should start a gofundme....

jeeptj99 said:
THat's what I want. I really want an Atlas. Like so bad I can taste it but just cant afford it. Hell maybe I should start a gofundme....

All the cool kids are doing it.

I know they aren't as strong, but for half the price, have you considered a Rubi t-case? They aren't a pain to shift like most of the atlases I've seen and it's probably on par with the hp44.

creepycrawly said:
All the cool kids are doing it.

I know they aren't as strong, but for half the price, have you considered a Rubi t-case? They aren't a pain to shift like most of the atlases I've seen and it's probably on par with the hp44.

I've thought about it. Priced a couple but I could throw another 500 and have an atlas. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but that as been my experiences.

jeeptj99 said:
I've thought about it. Priced a couple but I could throw another 500 and have an atlas. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but that as been my experiences.

You can usually get them for around $900 and not have to deal with new driveshafts and shifters and such. I'll keep an eye out and shoot you a pm if I find anything.

jeeptj99 said:

What ever you do, dont buy the Teralow kit for the 231....

creepycrawly said:
You can usually get them for around $900 and not have to deal with new driveshafts and shifters and such. I'll keep an eye out and shoot you a pm if I find anything.

Could get them for $900... $1200-1500 is the going rate right now :****:

01tj said:
What ever you do, dont buy the Teralow kit for the 231....

yeah a buddy of mine blew his up and they wouldn't warranty it. He was pounding on it though when it finally let loose.

creepycrawly said:

if you find one let me know.

Jeeptj99 are you running a auto? Because I'm running a 4.0 AW4 and NP231 and was running 37s and hated how low it was, i'm moving up to A 38 to see if it helps me just a Little , mine had plenty of low end and didn't take much at all to smoke mine. But have you thought about goin to a Dana 300 ? Be a Little cheaper than a Atlas

scrowexj said:
Jeeptj99 are you running a auto? Because I'm running a 4.0 AW4 and NP231 and was running 37s and hated how low it was, i'm moving up to A 38 to see if it helps me just a Little , mine had plenty of low end and didn't take much at all to smoke mine. But have you thought about goin to a Dana 300 ? Be a Little cheaper than a Atlas

I have the 5 speed AX15 in mine. I have a Dana 300 but by the time i flip it, 4:1 kit and all that i can get an atlas, or be real close to it anyway.