• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

xjcrawler said:
Signed up, ready to go!!!!!

bjeep said:
Now that is FUNNY !! :flipgotcha:

xjcrawler said:
Look at that, only 10 mins for your reply, hence the 3,2,1..... Now for your little buddy Butt Hatchet to come along with his smartass reply!!! :gtfo:

xjcrawler said:
Oh yeah, finish my steering before you :gtfo: thanks.

Care to expound on WTF y'all are talking about? My spending money account doesn't get any more funds until the 15th. I'm what you call, cutting it close to losing a ten spot.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Care to expound on WTF y'all are talking about? My spending money account doesn't get any more funds until the 15th. I'm what you call, cutting it close to losing a ten spot.

He had a jeep built. Made it too fancy to wheel. So he says he is going wheeling, but when it comes time to go he always has an excuse of why he can't. So I call his ass on it. :stir: Then he gets MAD.

Oh well he will get over it or die mad as hell! :****:

bjeep said:
He had a jeep built. Made it too fancy to wheel. So he says he is going wheeling, but when it comes time to go he always has an excuse of why he can't. So I call his ass on it. :stir: Then he gets MAD.

Oh well he will get over it or die mad as hell! :****:

Let KMCMINN borrow it....he had a too nice to wheel Jeep as well. All it takes is landing on your lid one time and all of the sudden he's ready to wheel all the time :stir:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Let KMCMINN borrow it....he had a too nice to wheel Jeep as well. All it takes is landing on your lid one time and all of the sudden he's ready to wheel all the time :stir:

Bjeep forgot to tell you that he and his cousin did the majority of the fab and all of the finish work and rode my ass about making it this nice, all I did was the paint work......

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=27648.0

I have paid my 50.00 so I will be there and now back to our regularly scheduled program........

The old lady and I will be there on Saturday. What all rigs will be there? I don't want to be slowing everybody down in my stock axled on 33's Xj.

Paid.....I may sleep in the truck Thursday Night or borrow some floor at Hagan's if its super cold.

I'm riding in a Sami on 39 Red Labels. I will be about 34 minutes behind everyone else except Kush. I'll be ten minutes ahead of him.

The Luke said:
The old lady and I will be there on Saturday. What all rigs will be there? I don't want to be slowing everybody down in my stock axled on 33's Xj.

That's alright, Bobby Tanner that mofo until it explodes, then you can hop in with me. :driving:

5BrothersFabrication said:
That's alright, Bobby Tanner that mofo until it explodes, then you can hop in with me. :driving:

You know I'm not afraid of that rev limiter. Haha

I heard about this ride from my mechanic what's the deal is it open or closed to this group? We are from Ohio and looking for a warm place to getter done!

Paid up! Time to get rowdy! And by rowdy I mean drink a lot of diet Dr Pepper and wuss out on relatively easy stuff cause I'm a sissy! Oh and eat ice cream for breffast cause my wife says I'm not allowed to do that. :woot: :woot:

I have emailed the park to go up on the price and to get a head count. There may be a few hours to get in before it goes up. Also will find out if there are any cabins or RV spots left.

I have a RV spot reserved and paid for. If my buggy isn't done it may be available if someone needs it.