• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

pholmann said:
Is that a random guess or you have some data or theory behind it?

It was a random low guess pulled out of thin air. I don't like big rides, but really hope to see well over 50 rigs there. Gone are the times when you can go to a park and not dodge RZR's all day. It would be nice to have a park filled with Crawlers and a sober version of me :stir:

50 spots went in 50 minutes on the Golden Ticket Ride to Gray Rock. I think making it exclusive to the first 50-75 rigs is the only way to go. That way, the park gets paid and just like College Football......there are plenty of people pissed off that they didn't get their shot to go. Drive the market with low production and high demand. Maybe I will be wrong, but the numbers don't lie if you go back and check the Gray Rock ride thread.

Hell, maybe I am wrong and a 100 will end up showing up....I hope I am wrong and people do show. Its easy to say you want to participate and then a private ride is set and all the inter web wheelers talk the talk, but don't show up. What say you Hardliners? Ya gonna come out and support the park and meet some of the Screen Names you only see on your phone or computer?

It think the exclusiveness of it being Grey Rock had a lot to do with the sellout. I'm planning on going but I'll just pay the extra at gate because my schedule is so wacked out. Plus it's going to a good cause.

You know what would be more super awesome than having batman at this ride? Just because I'm to lazy to get it done myself but I'm sure others would get a kick out of it also.

If anyone had a set of scales to weigh some rigs. ( not the kind to squeeze )

lowbudgetjunk said:
50 spots went in 50 minutes on the Golden Ticket Ride to Gray Rock. I think making it exclusive to the first 50-75 rigs is the only way to go. That way, the park gets paid and just like College Football......there are plenty of people pissed off that they didn't get their shot to go. Drive the market with low production and high demand. Maybe I will be wrong, but the numbers don't lie if you go back and check the Gray Rock ride thread.

Hell, maybe I am wrong and a 100 will end up showing up....I hope I am wrong and people do show. Its easy to say you want to participate and then a private ride is set and all the inter web wheelers talk the talk, but don't show up. What say you Hardliners? Ya gonna come out and support the park and meet some of the Screen Names you only see on your phone or computer?

Grayrock had exclusivity that HPO does not. You can go to HPO anytime, you can't go to Grayrock anytime.

Eddyj said:
You know what would be more super awesome than having batman at this ride? Just because I'm to lazy to get it done myself but I'm sure others would get a kick out of it also.

If anyone had a set of scales to weigh some rigs. ( not the kind to squeeze )

I would be up to paying to have my Jeep weighed if it was going to the park or charity.

I plan on going but have not paid and not 100% I will make it due to my second job so will pay at the gate if I make it.

Same way with me. Boss won't let me know my weekend schedule until the Thursday before the weekend. No point in Pre registering if I cant make it.