• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hunting season

When it comes to wolves I wouldn't shoot one. I exspecially wouldn't gut shoot it so it would run off somewhere and die after a ballistic tip hit it. I wouldn't do it or tell people to do things that way, it would be wrong.

Exactly. Jaydog is making it sound as if an organization is introducing them. I am just seeing if there is any proof to someone reintroducing them, not just here-say.

If people are, it could be a huge deal, but I havent seen any evidence to say that they are.

I'll see if I can get more info, from what I was told at the college they are working with the state tracking and doing research on at least one of the packs, the person involved said to me tha they were trying to re-introduce them, maybe they used the wrong "term"

No pics yet of dead stuff... I have not personally got anything yet either but I am heading back over east to hunt Elk this weekend. My dad is over there right now with an Any Bull tag. Today is his first day.

My buddy Pete got a nice buck on private land somewhere over by Pullman.

Attachments

• pete1.jpg
    pete1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 236
  • pete2.jpg
    pete2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 233
Also another group of friends hunt in Wyoming and they did well.

Attachments

• wyoming2.jpg
    wyoming2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 240
  • wyoming4.jpg
    wyoming4.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 234
  • wyoming5.jpg
    wyoming5.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 238
  • wyoming3.jpg
    wyoming3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 241
A buddy that I work with sent me this this morning. He got this NICE black tail buck up in Skykomish area last Saturday. Im always impressed by a nice black tail. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Skykomish2.jpg
    Skykomish2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 230
  • Skykomish5.jpg
    Skykomish5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Skykomish3.jpg
    Skykomish3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 221
Ok so I finally got a deer of my own. Nothing insane but a nice Montana buck. My dad and I shot bucks right next to eachother which is why I am holding 2 deer. Mine is in my left hand. Then my cousin's deer and then my uncle's deer. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 2011 020.jpg
    2011 020.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 217
  • 2011 023.jpg
    2011 023.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 2011 035.jpg
    2011 035.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 212
We had some fresh milk duds are the farm yesterday Jason. Is the elk season over?

Thanks Kev, they are all cut and wrapped up now. Ill be heading to Alabama again this year for xmas with the inlaws so I always fly with my rifle. Maybe ill get another one down there.

My Pawpaw had a heated treestand with sliding windows all the way around it, and it had a barbers chair in it, that is the way he hunted in Alabama until he was in his late 90's

Yes, but late buck starts Thursday :redneck:

It was beautiful out there today.

Working on plans to make football practice facilities for the White River Raptors youth program using the ND field.

I called the butcher yesterday to get the cows slaughtered. He asks, "Do you want it done on Wednesday or Saturday?" Silly me, thinking me meant this week, I said Wednesday. "OK," he replied, "Wednesday, December 14th!" Dagnabit, I just finished the graining and now I have to keep them for another month.

I had to clear some of the NW field today so that they has a place to graze, some shelter from the weather in the trees, and access to a feeder (my old tow pig) and water. Spend a day running the DR Brush mover taking out saplings, blackberry bushes, and shoulder high grass. I'm glad I ran the dozer through there a few years ago and took out much of the heavy stuff, but I need to do it again. I need to find out how well my Case loader works at brush and tree clearing. I wish you still had your kubota!

It was beautiful out there today.

Working on plans to make football practice facilities for the White River Raptors youth program using the ND field.

I called the butcher yesterday to get the cows slaughtered. He asks, "Do you want it done on Wednesday or Saturday?" Silly me, thinking me meant this week, I said Wednesday. "OK," he replied, "Wednesday, December 14th!" Dagnabit, I just finished the graining and now I have to keep them for another month.

I had to clear some of the NW field today so that they has a place to graze, some shelter from the weather in the trees, and access to a feeder (my old tow pig) and water. Spend a day running the DR Brush mover taking out saplings, blackberry bushes, and shoulder high grass. I'm glad I ran the dozer through there a few years ago and took out much of the heavy stuff, but I need to do it again. I need to find out how well my Case loader works at brush and tree clearing. I wish you still had your kubota!

What about the new tractor out there :corn: