• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hunting season

whatthe?

Hunting season is upon us. Post up your plans/ areas to hunt. Post up pictures of your camp. If you're an arrow chucker, show us your success.

heading to winthrop/twisp on the 14th or 15th for the modern rifle season, hopefully its a good season this year since its starting to get cold.:awesomework:

Bought a new knight muzzle loader for elk, and got it sighted in today hopefully some lead will be flying by next weekend :cheer: will be hunting from Eatonville to Packwood I have a few spots scoped out :redneck: Last year I was watching a few Bulls and they all dissapeared after muzzle loader season so like they say if ya cant beat em join em.

already got nice little forked horn blacktail, two bears, no elk in the early season still got the late elk left and duck season is among us! just hunting snoqualmie valley so far

Were headed over on the 15th between Winthrop and Twisp. Taking off this Friday to do some scouting and set up the trail cameras.

Yotawheeler, where about do you go over there?
:corn:

I'm gonna be hunting above pearrygin and just outside of twisp . And I think I'll be staying on a piece of property my aunt and uncle have in Winthrop but if not then illness at the koa most likely. Where abouts will u be at? We'll have to meet up at three finger jacks one night.

Any one have pictures of past camps?

You asked........

Last years early archery camp.

Huntcamp09008.jpg

Huntcamp09009.jpg

Huntcamp09013.jpg

The Jon...
Huntcamp09010.jpg