• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hunting season

What about the new tractor out there :corn:

It's there, but it's Joe's, not mine. I wasn't sure that he'd like me taking, where I would been taking it. You've seen me drive!
You would have enjoyed watching me run Manny's dozer right before it was repo'd. Aim, hit it and duck! Hit immovable obstacle, reverse and do it again, with more throttle. Repeat until object is no longer immovable.

my deer this year.
IMAG0182.jpg

Kettle falls 2011

First time in the 121 gmu.Will be going back again in 2012 for late hunt!!!!

Last edited:
First time in the 121 gmu.Will be going back again in 2012 for late hunt!!!!

Here are a few pics of some of my buddies deer from over there this year.

Attachments

• 1020071306.jpg
    1020071306.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 228
  • 1111110940.jpg
    1111110940.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 1113111059.jpg
    1113111059.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Bob.jpg
    Bob.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG950695.jpg
    IMG950695.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 239
Nice wall hangers. :awesomework:

No kidding, last I heard the bottom one was being measured as a new Washington Non-Typical Record. The top one is a mulie, it scored higher than mine, I think it went around 240.

What area is 121 Is that south east washington like blues mountains area or over by spokane. The last 5 years or so we have been hunting the gardener and perrigyn unit over in twisp. But have yet to shot a buck over there. We went for muzzle loader deer season for the first time over there this year. seen alot of deer but when you cant scope the deer. its alot harder. You dont realize how much time it actually takes to pull your binos up then realize **** he's a shoter then pull your gun up with open sites and by time all that happens you have to drop your gun again and find them with the binos. It was alot more challenging then I excepted. The nice thing was there was only a few people over there compared to the zoo during Modern season. Caught some monster trout though. 2 to 3lbs brute trout 18 to 20inchs. So it was well worth it.

That time of year again folks (I know you bowhunters have had your fun) post up plans, pics of camps, your success, or failures. I have a branch antler tag for bull this year and a friend is currently hunting by walla walla with a branch antler muzzle loader tag. He put the sneak on a big 7 pointer yesterday but unable to close the deal. It was a nice bull and fun to watch the cat and mouse from my perch.

My friend tagged out on a 6 point bull and a 5x6 whitetail. I left a day too early to see the action. I leave on Friday and get to hunt until Nov. 4.

Wall tents all the way. It just wouldn't feel right in anything else. But I also like hunting close to home. I'm fueling up tomorrow and can't wait to see the end cost.