• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hydro fitting links...

dirtygoat

I just heard that Williams is charging double what I paid for fittings and hoses when I built my full hydro...

Here is a link to the reusable hose fitting sold at O'Rielly... This will give everyone a starting point for sourcing out the plumbing parts online...

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/GAT8/G271700606.oap?ck=Search_N1960_-1_2985&pt=N1960&ppt=C0142

I'll try and find links to the other parts and post them as well...

Mike or Kev... I can't reply to the tech thread since it was moved... I was wanting to post up some other info and pics...

Last edited:
Do you want this added to your how to tech thread?

Also since you did an awsome job--I think you deserve something :awesomework:

I was also asked about the redneck reservoir... Use a radiator hose and clamp it to the top of the pump... Use a filler neck that has been cut off of a junkyard pump and clamp it to the top of the hose... I know guys that have been running this for years and never had an issue...

etended20resevoir.jpg

Looks like a goeduck :D

I've thought about doing this to mine :awesomework:

Thanks DG for all the info..... and that thread helped me out hella and the 90 degree fittings are $18 a piece for 3/8 hyd line :mad: but the custermer paid for that .....

the fitting for the hose go on counter clockwise "lefty" use power punch lube to adjust right...

we did the steering shaft's today and tacked the valve body on the frame its coming along hopefully get this rig on the road soon and its not cheap, got the qiuck release today for the steering wheel got alot done since 7am

Last edited: