• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I drove it home broke.

Thats cause jon is a adult/parent and doesnt need beer or drugs. Maybee you should follow his lead.:flipoff:

yeah... whats with the drinking...

*i flopped over once and i think it was kinda due to a few beers as well.
damn beers. oh well, learn from the mistakes and move.

:beer: :D

busted my rear driveline up on izzy, all alone, no tools. had to creep down the trail for about 100 feet with the yolk banging around in the tunnel and a 8" piece of driveline on my pinion banging into the gas tank until i got cell reception. called my dad, he posted on here, and notstock and paulie came with tools. got out of there around 8:30, drove home at 40-45mph on highway 2 in 4hi.

busted my rear driveline up on izzy, all alone, no tools. had to creep down the trail for about 100 feet with the yolk banging around in the tunnel and a 8" piece of driveline on my pinion banging into the gas tank until i got cell reception. called my dad, he posted on here, and notstock and paulie came with tools. got out of there around 8:30, drove home at 40-45mph on highway 2 in 4hi.

I would think that this is lesson learned.
Tools, Hi lift Jack, spare is always a good idea.

Drove back to my dorm in -10 degree weather, with no wheel bearings on the front left. The Rotor would occationaly catch on the caliper and lock up that tire... That was a fun 30 mile drive.

Then i drove from Jacks pass home with a broken main rear leaf... Thank god for Military wraps!

When i replaced the broken one, found out the same leaf on the other side was cracked just about the whole way through.

Drove home from a friends place, with my winch/bumper hanging on by one piece of steel, and a couple ratchet straps at 2 in the morning... Plus the cab of my truck was soaking wet from getting flooded... That was a bad night!

few years ago driving back from memorial day at the rocks.... on the way up the pass throttle cable snapped.... drove home the rest of the way home with home made hand throttle :redneck:

front and rear r/p when i got to my driveway there where no teeth left :eeek: