• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I got knocked the F out.....

P

If its free, its P
Rolled the Turd this morning . I dont remember it, dont remember the ambulance ride and didnt know were I was ..

JP and Tyler took "pretty good" care of me, and I sure appreciate everyone that helped out.

My hair is full of blood still, I have a large laceration on my right temple and Im basically stuck on stoopid today.

Be carefull out there guys. I sure wasnt. :eek: Im thinking its time to subscribe to the helmet rule when riding. Ill be lookin into them soon...

My XRRA hat is full of nasty... dammit I loved that hat. Turds pretty dinged up and bloody too Ive been told. Shes good to go though. :eat:

Man P, i'm stoked to see you online and able to put together words and stuff. ;D Matt O called this morning and told me all about it, from the sounds of it it could have been a lot worse dude...

So very sorry to hear that you were hurt. It's good to hear your nurses didn't kill you. Tell us more. How did you hit the right side of your head if you were driving?

scared me when i heard!

JP and Tyler did well to get you out. can't believe an ambulance found the "Farm".

T said the first thing you said was "that's how i roll!" ;D

wade

Wow...glad you are somewhat ok...sucks about the hat too!!! At least your story is alot better than mine last time I got knocked out (still have the scar on my forehead) I was screwing around with the satellite cable going to my TV and accidentally pulled it off of the top of the big screen and woke up in a pool of my own blood...needless to say the little black box kicked my a$$...

The aftermath..

turdrollfront.jpg

turdrollside.jpg

And the nasty inside my melon left behind...
turdrollbloody.jpg

Sheesh, the cage really did seem to have held up well though... Shifted over a bit seems to be all. but that interior shot I could have done without! You think you could have hit the CB?

did you whack the CB mount or what? :-\

hope you didn't mess up that pretty face :-*

wade

I got a bunch of stitches in my dome.... Amber and I think my head caught the bottom edge of the cb itself and not the tube its mounted on .

**** yeah, sponge my anus then lets get it on :eat: :spin:
kick the windsheild out and roll like I did one of the times you came to wheel with me. throw it in a barrel and then if your battery flies out you can vault through the glass opening and get to it quicker. that's what I'd do anyway :flipper: :flipoff1:
that doesn't look that bad. if you're already up and coherent you will be ready to rock out this weekend