• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I got knocked the F out.....

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Trace it with a sharpie if it is not washed off. Then paint it back bright red. :drinkers:

and trace out Tyler's piss stains on the passenger side and paint it yellow! :flipoff1:
way to hang on little buddy!

wade

Well i made it to a computer finally when my hangover wore off and :drinkers: let me tell you about a buzzzzz kiillller!!!

:flipoff1: All i got to say is i am the badest mother fawker in the land because i survived both crashes. :flipoff1:

I already got clearance from the wife for next weekend... only stipulation is she is riding with me and I gotta wear a skid lid. ;D

My mom is pissed, she wants me to sit out next weekend. I told her I had to see the Dr this week and Id ask permission. :popcorn:

I scooped out the turd and I think she will ride. Needs some fluids and some windsheild removal. Im going to look for those shoulder belts and worst case my dad said I could use his shoulder harness's. Its all coming together. Tyler is a bad MF er... I got knocked out and he strolled on like it was nothing. :flipgotcha:

The wife and I buzzed my head, and she cleaned out my ears ( lots of coagulated blood and stuff ) I got a keeper in that one fellas. 8)

sounds like a replay of the dude Kyle Halabuk that died at the hammers doin the same thing... be smarter next time P---and everybody. I used to do drunken brodies but damn scares the **** outta me now! my brother cased my rig doing the same thing HARD :eek:

Yea I f'd up I know. Im usually not into brodies cause they always turn out bad with speed and big tires. Lesson learned the hard way. Im fortunate it wasnt worse and I have a bald ass head with a big scare :flipoff1:

Glad to hear that you're ok. You should know better after my roll from doing the exact same thing that cost me part of a finger and a nice 7 day stay in the hospital.

My passenger was safe as sam son !!! Thats how I roll !! :flipoff1: Ill be doing shoulders stat.. I think I have a set in the garage already too that match my belts . That will rock if so.

Amber / and Capt Carl ( he brought over clippers ) hooked me up wiht a super go fast new hairdo this afternoon. Ill be all good in no time. ;D

P said:
My passenger was safe as sam son !!! Thats how I roll !! :flipoff1: Ill be doing shoulders stat.. I think I have a set in the garage already too that match my belts . That will rock if so.

Amber / and Capt Carl ( he brought over clippers ) hooked me up wiht a super go fast new hairdo this afternoon. Ill be all good in no time. ;D

now we need pics of the go fast hair-do.... ;D

hey i got clippers if you need a trim, ask your co-pilot! :flipper:

wade

i'm glad your doin alright, you scared the **** outta everybody, but to be honest I think we had more fun in the ER than we did at the farm. :)

:eek: Missed this thread last night somehow!

Glad you are okay mang! That looks like a nasty roll but the turd appears to have held up well. I agree, you need a brain bonnet and some shoulder harnesses.

**** I'll buy you the harnesses to keep you guys safe, it's the only wheelin I do anymore in the dirty south and need you shits to keep tickin' :flipoff1:

Im gonna check on those shoulders I think I have tonight... Ill be sportin a brain bucket this coming weekend since Im fresh off the rocker knocker. :eat: