• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I have question !

gdf

ROLL TIDE
I need to get certified to work/service generators. Does anyone have any info how to go about it.. the Chicken company is now requiring a certified person to do the work. The farmer is no longer allowed to do it. I have 17 yrs and counting as an electrician, with 15 yrs being industrial electrical plant maintenance. So I don't think it would be impossible for me to get certified. Also thoughts on being licensed, bonded and insured.... thoughts comments facts bullshit is all welcome !!! Thanks ! :dblthumb:

I didn't a lot of research today...... I have narrowed down to 3 institutions that seem to be widely acknowledged... so I think that is my best route... waiting to hear by from our attorney on what would be a good amount of insurance policy to carry.... I guess after that I'll get a tax ID business license and hopefully get started !!!!

Roberto Cardoso has his own company to install large generators for a living. He used to own the Brusier's on 54's out of Florida. I can ask him if you don't know of him. :dunno: