• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I heard Meg White from WhiteStripes....

Opossum said:
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=sep1207juytre.wmv 35% google is your friend.

Is this what you do when I leave for school?

I heard Britney has one too from some one-nighter in Hawaii. Said the guy doesn't want to release it due to his "poor performance." Nothing like a sex tape scandal to please those pesky custody judges.

LOL , thats why I asked I heard about it, and remembered the pic on the album cover, she has the huge ones ( havent seen the vid ) But yea , in the pic I saw she isnt the hawtness or anything.

Ill weigh in with my opinion once I see this clip :flipoff1:

braves10and22 said:
Is this what you do when I leave for school?

I heard Britney has one too from some one-nighter in Hawaii. Said the guy doesn't want to release it due to his "poor performance." Nothing like a sex tape scandal to please those pesky custody judges.

I was just helping my fellow man.....

SouthSideSteve said:
Eva Longoria apparently has one floating around. No luck finding it on the internets though :/

It was fake, she is just trying to get publicity.

Big girls need love to! Damn, I think I just found me a date this weekend. ;D

Saw it this morning... she defianetly has put on weight since their debute album and the one pic I ever remember seeing her in. I guess now I understand why she stopped the tour because of "personal stress" from the tape getting out.

She probably rushed off to training camp or something ! LOL Nothing like a sex tape getting out to make a person wanna get back in shape :flipoff1: