• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I just wanna say

86chevota

Merry Christmas to all you Sumbitchs. What did everyone get for Christmas? Am still Waiting on pics of Tonya Boltons new race car :drinkers:

I got one of those battery powered jump boxes.

Random clothes that I'll prolly never wear.

Got this cool heavy canvas lunch bag that looks like a brown paper bag. She was like you're always talking about being broke and poor and eating peanut butter and jellies... Now you can go into work and put that in the fridge and everyone can think you're really poor you bastard. LMAO.

Lunch Bag | Waxed Canvas | Durable | Biodegradable | Brown | For Men and Women | https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072JG67VT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_GPwqAb9CAXJX7

0d827393ccc534f576599ccaa9ec821a.jpg

tonybolton said:
I got one of those battery powered jump boxes.

Random clothes that I'll prolly never wear.

Got this cool heavy canvas lunch bag that looks like a brown paper bag. She was like you're always talking about being broke and poor and eating peanut butter and jellies... Now you can go into work and put that in the fridge and everyone can think you're really poor you bastard. LMAO.

Lunch Bag | Waxed Canvas | Durable | Biodegradable | Brown | For Men and Women | https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072JG67VT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_GPwqAb9CAXJX7

0d827393ccc534f576599ccaa9ec821a.jpg

So you have a fake ass poser ass hipster bag?

Just a brown paper bag. Going to get one of my five or six year old nieces to write my name in magic marker on it so it looks legit. ;)

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
446d197faa6924deb78ff4bccafb29dd.jpg

I got a dewalt toolbox and a new carhart jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the cathart jacket. Still wearing the Walmart knock off to the job site everyday

Merry Christmas. Got the lego death star. Me and my 5 yo son will be puttin it together on rainy days. He's already doing legos for 12 to 14 year olds.

86chevota said:
Congrats on the cathart jacket. Still wearing the Walmart knock off to the job site everyday

Thanks it's actually what I'm most excited about. My old one that was good and broke in disappeared. 90% someone stole it out of my truck on a job site.

Money toward the ton swap and my in laws gave me a craftsman 300 piece tool set. It's more than likely going to be used to fix their stuff. But, I'm grateful either way.

Ol lady gave me some booty, but it was 2 sizes too big...

But fareallydoe, Merry Christmas guys. Hope it was good for all of ya.
732f3da2f0af35c00298142bdcfbeafe.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

We all know it's probably penis butter and jelly again.

I didn't even get a damn card, and here I thought I was good this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left over Wiegels pizza from Friday, some Great Value pudding, Great Value granola bar and some cookies we took home from Christmas.

Food of champions.

Zjman said:
We all know it's probably penis butter and jelly again.

I didn't even get a damn card, and here I thought I was good this year

I had your card ready to send, but they went up on the price of stamps. Didn't see that comin'...but i'll prepare better next time!