• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I need tires...

Jay Luke

and wheels, but I know where I'm getting the wheels. So...Where do you buy "your" Swamper's. I'm talking Irok's and SX's in the 38.5"-40" range. Do you, Mail order?, 4-wheel parts?, scour the internet?, ect... I need to start looking. Point me in the right direction please

I get my swampers off of craigslist.

Let someone else eat 500-1000 bucks and then sell them to you.

Got my 44 tsls on CL for 900 on 12 inch wide welds that will sell for 200 leaving me in my 70 percent 44s for 700.

Pirate has a lot of cheap tires if you can figure out how to get them to you, maybe Odie, maybe ship, maybe make a road trip.:beer:

Cool. All good info. I appreciate it.

-Johnny5...I am contemplating some red label crawlers...it's very tempting. I'd need to loose a lot of weight in the front end...Plus I'm torn because of the different types of wheeling I am into. Pluses and minuses for either decision:beer:

Get some half dead red labels for summer and a spanky set of Irok's for the white stuff. :D

Need tires?

My buddy up the road has a set of 38 TSL's on 15x10 5on5.5. Tire condition dAM NER NEW. dON'T NOW WHAT HE'S ASKEN, BUT I'LL ASK FOR YA

4Wheel parts is the cheapest I've found on swampers. Lots of other places have better prices but by the time you ad shipping they are more.

4Wheel parts is the cheapest I've found on swampers. Lots of other places have better prices but by the time you ad shipping they are more.

this is what i have found.

however, those asses TRIED to charge me a shipping fee on the last item i bought there,, no not tires..

I told them to get stuffed as thats why i order stuff from them.. they are only 15 min from me.

I rarely agree with Joe:flipoff:but you should really consider this. (I think) you can get them from someone on this board (I forget whom), they will be new (I know you like that:D), they are great in the snow and rocks and wear is good (I hear).

Viable option.....:awesomework:

get them blemished factory direct from interco. just takes some patience. check out there site for the blemished tire section. i got a set and could not find what was wrong with them