• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I turn old today.

gottagofast said:
Old.... lol..... ur just barely old enough to sit at the grownups table

The Luke said:
Most of the time, I prefer not to.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual. :eat: :flipoff1:

My wife turned 30 last year and all I heard was how old she is, I got 10 years on her... ::) anyway happy birthday man.

When my birthdays roll around, I prefer to think that I'm a little more experienced as opposed to a little older.

Happy belated birthday!

Re: Re: I turn old today.

waggener1 said:
When my birthdays roll around, I prefer to think that I'm a little more experienced as opposed to a little older.

Happy belated birthday!
I agree. Birthdays never bothered me, never will. I enjoy the **** out of the things that come with age. Each year, I learn more than I knew last year, given the opportunity to do and see new things, and continue making the most out of life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
I agree. Birthdays never bothered me, never will. I enjoy the **** out of the things that come with age. Each year, I learn more than I knew last year, given the opportunity to do and see new things, and continue making the most out of life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Amen!

Recently, I read a phrase that someone put in their signature line that described an everyday occurrence in a way I had never considered. (If I knew who it was, I would give them credit.) It went something like this:

"Today I set a new personal record... for the most consecutive days living."

So with that, I suppose CONGRATULATIONS are in order for the OP as well as everyone reading this!!

For a while I worked with a particularly upbeat fellow he was in his 60's and worked as a laboror.... he had a pretty low IQ, a speech impediment, a very difficult job, not much money, and an old beat up truck.... he didn't own a home and was basically in the position that if his health ever failed him he would be totally screwed within a week or two....

Every morning when asked how are you? He would reply "thanks to the lord it's a wonderful day, I'm on top of the ground, the ground's not on top of me"....

gottagofast said:
For a while I worked with a particularly upbeat fellow he was in his 60's and worked as a laboror.... he had a pretty low IQ, a speech impediment, a very difficult job, not much money, and an old beat up truck.... he didn't own a home and was basically in the position that if his health ever failed him he would be totally screwed within a week or two....

Every morning when asked how are you? He would reply "thanks to the lord it's a wonderful day, I'm on top of the ground, the ground's not on top of me"....

Based on his statement, it seems as though he chose to focus on the positive rather than the negative.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME YOU OLD FAWKERS[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff1: :butt: :stir: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

gottagofast said:

When I used to have to work and people at work would ask me how today was going. I would always reply "its a great day. Woke up above ground". Kind of the same thing.

CHASMAN9 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME YOU OLD FAWKERS[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff1: :butt: :stir: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

Who are you?