• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I want a Samurai....

Ok....now that I have your attention:redneck: Question:

What misc parts are good "always haves" for Samurai's? For instance, with the yota, some items I packed: 40Amp fuse, DL bolts, PS belt, blah, blah....stuff like that.

What say you? What $5 parts (for the samurai specifically) are worth $100 on the trails?

I'm starting from scratch here.:beer:

---Driveline bolts aren't a bad thing...
---Stock T-case mounts (if it's still stock)...especially if the case is geared...
---I've never broke a u-joint when I was 100% Sami drivetrain...They are pretty tough for their size...
---An alternator belt is good to have on the trail.
---To get a baseline, DO the T-belt/cam/crank seal/water pump as maintenance (unless you can prove it was recently done) BEFORE hitting the trails...That way you should not have to worry about it ON the trail...
---Otherwise the usual fluids/tools/extra bolts in general...

Ok....now that I have your attention:redneck: Question:

What misc parts are good "always haves" for Samurai's? For instance, with the yota, some items I packed: 40Amp fuse, DL bolts, PS belt, blah, blah....stuff like that.

What say you? What $5 parts (for the samurai specifically) are worth $100 on the trails?

I'm starting from scratch here.:beer:

Take a pair to yota axles, a 22re, Tcase bucket, leaf spring, etc.

Friends dont let friends drive JEEPS. :gay:

Please friend, dont get a jeep. :bananallama:
Heeps like Samurais are only good for the body's, once you upgrade everything under the radiator cap you then have something worth more than the scrap value of the broken parts to come. :fawkdancesmiley:

lockers, gears, t-case gears, 31's, SPOA, line locks (that work), stock engine/trans, tracker hybrid rear end, etc. Very, VERY clean and well thought out. I'm the lucky one.:cool: