• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I would like to get WOW up and going again

Rick,

I didn't comment in here to bash WOW. I do have opinions on it though.

Sure WTF loves to party but if you can point to a single club that does more at Elbe or has more involvement w/ DNR up there than WTF go for it.

I have no issue with WOW growing again, It's all good for the sport.

I am not saying that wtf does not do a ton for elbe....I know they do and I respect that, I just like giving them ****...but I am not a big fan of drinking and driving weather it be on the street or on a trail.

Heres the pot calling the kettel brak....

Whens the last time you got ur hands dirty working on a trail clean up? I like you Rick. But i think you need to get ur facts straight..

I dont understand how you can party N wheel with us... Then come and bitch about us on the board? Isnt that exactly what u were just talking about? :mad:

Casey don't get all but hurt I like you to. I also like giving you and everyone else ****, i know wtf does alot, I have done more than you think with trail clean ups, just because it was not at elbe does not mean i have not done it, I have donne more at reiter than most people on this board.
where did you see me bitch?
i am confused as to what you are saying i was just talking about with your comment?
and what is a kettel? and are they really brak?
I have seen black kettles before though....lmao

seriously Casey I actually had a few discussions with crash about you and how much wtf does for elbe and i wish people would put that much into reiter again.

I am not saying that wtf does not do a ton for elbe....I know they do and I respect that, I just like giving them ****...but I am not a big fan of drinking and driving weather it be on the street or on a trail.

Casey don't get all but hurt I like you to. I also like giving you and everyone else ****, i know wtf does alot, I have done more than you think with trail clean ups, just because it was not at elbe does not mean i have not done it, I have donne more at reiter than most people on this board.
where did you see me bitch?
i am confused as to what you are saying i was just talking about with your comment?
and what is a kettel? and are they really brak?
I have seen black kettles before though....lmao

seriously Casey I actually had a few discussions with crash about you and how much wtf does for elbe and i wish people would put that much into reiter again.

My head hurts.....

Quit dropping kettles on it :fawkdancesmiley:

thats good

i wish people would put that much into reiter again.

It will come in time. I personally think everyone should focus on the areas that are open.

You guys should kiss :fawkdancesmiley: since ya'll like each other so much

that is something that we all really don't want to see :haha: But it is true. Can't we all get alomg

i've tried repeatedly to start interesting threads and such on the WOW board, no luck...

If it was not for my job, i would volunteer much more. as it is now, I go whenever i can to work parties and what not.

I gave Corey's girlfriend (barbiejeep) ? my membership dues, phone # and email at the best of the west at straddleline last summer. I then followed up with a few pm's and posts on the board. Still not signed up, or a member. I, of all people, know what it is like to get busy and forget things. After several attempts to join, and paying my dues, it hasn't happened. Oh well. I have met Corey and Steve and the Mudslingers a few times over the years, and other members. Good folks for sure. I am not upset. I gave up on wow, because I couldn't join? I think I even gave her $40 and told her to donate the change. Seemed like a good idea. Who knows, maybe there was an email issue?

I gave Corey's girlfriend (barbiejeep) ? my membership dues, phone # and email at the best of the west at straddleline last summer. I then followed up with a few pm's and posts on the board. Still not signed up, or a member. I, of all people, know what it is like to get busy and forget things. After several attempts to join, and paying my dues, it hasn't happened. Oh well. I have met Corey and Steve and the Mudslingers a few times over the years, and other members. Good folks for sure. I am not upset. I gave up on wow, because I couldn't join? I think I even gave her $40 and told her to donate the change. Seemed like a good idea. Who knows, maybe there was an email issue?

PM sent :beer:

This bickering is what killed or is killing wow... the whole "your not cool if your a WOW member and our club is BETTER" attitude needs to go away... I paid in and did what I could when I could for the association... Since then, i have backed away from wheeling all together to focus on life again.... Not done with wheelin, just stacking up ends to build a worthy rig someday...:awesomework:

REALLY hope W.O.W continues to move forward... Maybe the Prez and other BOD's that are in office but dont want to continue, should pass on the torch:awesomework:...

IF the powers that be decide to close it all down... what happens to the life time members funds?:eeek: just wondering...

This bickering is what killed or is killing wow... the whole "your not cool if your a WOW member and our club is BETTER" attitude needs to go away... I paid in and did what I could when I could for the association... Since then, i have backed away from wheeling all together to focus on life again.... Not done with wheelin, just stacking up ends to build a worthy rig someday...:awesomework:

REALLY hope W.O.W continues to move forward... Maybe the Prez and other BOD's that are in office but dont want to continue, should pass on the torch:awesomework:...

IF the powers that be decide to close it all down... what happens to the life time members funds?:eeek: just wondering...

Wow failed due to poor decitions and lack of effort and involvement of its members... Its gotta be nice to sit their N say that you did eveything you could it was everyone else that failed WoW...

This is excatly what is killing/killed WoW!

I would just take this as a hint as to what WoW has to offer you!!:mad:

Well its sad to see things go as they have and I think its more of a reflection of the users of this sport/hobby in general than anything from my prospective.