• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I would like to get WOW up and going again

Well its sad to see things go as they have and I think its more of a reflection of the users of this sport/hobby in general than anything from my prospective.

Yup....Our sport is going down the shitter and will likely flush completely. It's just a matter of when.:booo:

Wow failed due to poor decitions and lack of effort and involvement of its members... Its gotta be nice to sit their N say that you did eveything you could it was everyone else that failed WoW...

This is excatly what is killing/killed WoW!
I actually agree with ya 100 percent Casey...:awesomework:

wonder how many up's n down's the PN4WDA went thru the first 10 yrs? how many times they came close to calling it quits before a group of dedicated people that WANTED to see it succeed stepped up and made it do so...:awesomework:

Corey killed it for my group of wheelers.

Hes kinda more of a NOW (neverwheeler of wash) than a WOW kinda guy.

:awesomework:

Not bashing on Corey at all... But sometimes bringing **** into the light isnt the best...:booo:

Well... THANKS Donimator for HOSTING the meeting... Funny how those that want to see WOW continue, never showed... :eeek:

The meeting was even pushed back a hour so those that were "SOOO DEDICATED" to seeing that we have a meeting could show up...:redneck:

Hell, we even had a WTF member there...:awesomework::haha:

Well... THANKS Donimator for HOSTING the meeting... Funny how those that want to see WOW continue, never showed... :eeek:

The meeting was even pushed back a hour so those that were "SOOO DEDICATED" to seeing that we have a meeting could show up...:redneck:

Hell, we even had a WTF member there...:awesomework::haha:

Alot of the WTF members were once wow members and have friends that would be their!

How many people total were their?

Alot of the WTF members were once wow members and have friends that would be their!

How many people total were their?

Shafty and his BETTER half:fawkdancesmiley:....

10 people total I think... really sad considering all those that bitch n complain about there not being meetings anymore... Kinda like bitching about the government but never voting to change ****... (not that it matters anyways:rolleyes:)...

Latest posts