• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

If you could build any vehicle...

infamous1 said:
I love mustangs, (must just be the cool kid in me) Big fan of the foxes and have a clean '93 Snake, would love to have another four headlight coupe. Now onto something I been dreaming about for awhile; A plain white '66 coupe with blacked out windows, a nasty windsor with an intercooled T-trim Vortec (old school cool) behind it a solid 6 speed manual, 3.55s out back in a custom 9", big nasty brembo's all around and some '01 cobra chrome rims just to give it that "look". I am certain setup correctly it would run 10s in the 1/4, 200mph on top end, handle like a willing lover, outrun GNs(always hear those guys say outrun mustangs? never heard a mustang guy say it the other way, guess they too busy outrunning everything to worry about it (lol pokin the GN guy here) can you quote inside a quote? I just did) and still get 25mpg on pump gas.

My GN is in factory configuration with stock block, crank, rods, heads, manifolds, & pistons.... no factory configuration 5.0 with a completely stock bottom end will ever run as fast as a GN is capable of going :****:

muddinmetal said:
625 & 600 @ CRANK & 490 & 474 RW.... With some nice aluminum heads, solid roller cam, stoker crank, & 83lb inj it would easily hit 760-785 at the crank... If I wasn't poor
Better be faster than that if u drive that through atlanta. Hahaha. Niggs be Runnin beside u tryin to jack yo ****!

Re: Re: If you could build any vehicle...

muddinmetal said:
My GN is in factory configuration with stock block, crank, rods, heads, manifolds, & pistons.... no factory configuration 5.0 with a completely stock bottom end will ever run as fast as a GN is capable of going :****:
A GN is so fast it can go under a rolling tanker trailer on fire, saw it in a movie it has to be true!

Re:

My Grandpa had a GN for a company vehicle when I was a kid and he would never let me drive it as a teenager. Was working up my courage to ask him in college when I got the call that it was stolen from out in front of his house. Which brings up another good point about GNs. Make sure you're insurance knows that it's not just a Regal because if it gets stolen that's all they want to pay you for. Not sure if Grandpa ever won that battle or not.

have to say I have one of them! didn't think I'd ever have a high end buggy. huge thanks to PJ @ M&M

:spin:

I already did, my FJ40 that I've owned for 19 years now. Sometimes, I think I would like to build it to an over the top level, but I would just be more inclined to tear it up skully
I really want to build a Rat Rod...Honestly some of the funnest builds are cheap, practical cars you can drive and hammer on. I hate when things are so nice, you're afraid to take it out. I have been looking for a car that I owned when I was 17, sold it when I was 22 -A 1971 Torino GT Convertible. They only made 1613 of these in 71. Beautiful lines and just straight up cool. I'm still looking for it...It had a lot of rust underneath & wasn't completely original, so I wouldn't feel to bad doing a resto mod on it and make it over the top.

The FJ
065.jpg

A functional, reliable Personal Jet Pack. I was promised decades ago that we would all have them, I'd love to deliver. After all these years I think I actually have all of the bugs worked out except one. Just can't get passed that ONE stumbling block.

F@ckin' Gravity!