Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Full coverage cause this thing cost a fortune

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Special ORV insurance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boobies and Pizza

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
What if you roll over and accidentally kill someone? I know it's a long shot, but I would hate to lose everything I own over saving $40 a month, I have liability.

Am I to understand that your $40 a month insurance policy is going to be enough if you roll over and kill someone and keep their family from sueing you for everything you have...along with your insurance money?

What kind of policy is that?

Am I to understand that your $40 a month insurance policy is going to be enough if you roll over and kill someone and keep their family from sueing you for everything you have...along with your insurance money?

What kind of policy is that?

Do you have a policy???

I didn't vote, we have more than liability but less than full coverage.
State Farm - $70/month
You know what Jason's toyota looks like but for those that don't it's an 85 Toyota P/U. The only body panels left on it ar the front fenders and hood. The cab is tubed and there is a flat bed on there.
Licensed with a plate.
Although they want us to buy new plates this year so we need to look into ORV tags. I know there was a reason why we have never done it before but I can't think of it right now.
We have liabilty, PIP, uninsured motorist (bodily injury and property damage, although I'm not sure why we have the property damage one), comp and towing which was a leftover from the days when we still drove it to and from the trail.

We have the comp on there so that when we aren't using it we can turn off all the other coverage except the comp, that's what keeps our policy in effect and not cancelled. The comp is $35/6 months. I bet thats similar to the "storage insurance" that japerry mentioned. We used to only have $10,000 medical on there but we upped it to $25,000 after the rollover.

I have liability on my trailer queen. However I hold it in "suspend" since it's never driven on the street. Covers against theft, and natural dissasters. Such as a tree falling on it...or it falling on a tree:redneck: Cost me about $35.00 every 6 months:awesomework:

Latest posts