• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Interco trailer tires

TBItoy said:
Lol $200 tires on a trailer to haul a $50k rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are taking about redneck, he's got WAY MORE than 50k in that rig :****:

Re:

14 ply only now, previously would never run any less than a load e lt, they usually lasted a year pulling every day. 14's u can wear out barring any road hazards.

Matt

poolman said:
If you are taking about redneck, he's got WAY MORE than 50k in that rig :****:

He's talking about tires for Jessica's tn mojo buggy trailer. I figured $50k min. I don't recall the exact drivetrain in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
Still going great on my Chinese stuff. Not sure how much freight they'll charge on the intercos.

2ca566d685bd5fcff2d26916a96c7e79.jpg

****ing Junk!!!

I run all over the country and have had the best luck out of Maxxis Light Truck Tires from Goforth. KOH and back every year without a single blowout.

redneckengineered said:
Total. I'm all for buying good tires. But in this case the trailer is a pile of **** and the tires on it are a bigger pile of ****. If we can put a set of new decent tires on it for $200 plus shipping (if it's reasonable), I'm calling that a win.

I`d run them bitches... Now like said above those Firestone TransForce tires are Damn good tires. I run them on my 36' wedge but, they proud of those ****ers. Got a friend runs them on a dually so I get his take offs for da low. Especially being he takes them off early due to DOT inspections.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I run all over the country and have had the best luck out of Maxxis Light Truck Tires from Goforth. KOH and back every year without a single blowout.

^^^^^ call Goforth and get these^^^^^

Cool I was about to sen you her contact number
Let me kmow if you get them how you like them Im gonna need new tires soon and prob pick some up.

smbroady82 said:
that's sketchy, that from the same company??

Anyone who has never been to Interco/Super Swamper needs to go. It is a tiny business run out of a HOUSE! They offered to cook my buddy and I lunch when we visited. Everything is laid back and by the seat of their pants it seems

Latest posts