• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anyone actually riding?

Looks impressively dry there and a mighty big snake! How's that door looking?

What app did you use for the tracking?

It was probably the driest I'll ever see AOP. It was wonderful. Traction was everywhere. Door didn't take any damage. Rubbed the 1/4 a little. The app is motion x gps. Unfortunately it's no longer supported or available. It sucks because it's an awesome off road tracking app. Only thing I like better is the geofenced maps on Avenza like the one John G made for Choccolocco.

It was probably the driest I'll ever see AOP. It was wonderful. Traction was everywhere. Door didn't take any damage. Rubbed the 1/4 a little. The app is motion x gps. Unfortunately it's no longer supported or available. It sucks because it's an awesome off road tracking app. Only thing I like better is the geofenced maps on Avenza like the one John G made for Choccolocco.
Sounds good all around minus the lack of app support. I like a good off-road tracker app.

Looks impressively dry there and a mighty big snake! How's that door looking?

What app did you use for the tracking?
It was the driest i've seen it in probably 1.5-2 years. We covered a **** ton of ground and they kept riding after i had to leave. Coming back down into camp for refuel and stuff my buggy backfired and blew the diaphragm out of the propane mixer.
1686751299510.png

Our "BIG RIDES" are shamrock run and thanksgiving at Morris but we're trying to hit a few more parks. Back 40 a couple times this year.

Attachments

• IMG_5266.jpeg
    IMG_5266.jpeg
    392.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4729.jpeg
    IMG_4729.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 75
  • export_1669774022045.mov
    28.9 MB
  • IMG_4728.png
    IMG_4728.png
    727 KB · Views: 85
I am still wheeling however not in my truck. My buddy's sold theirs and we are now in Can am Maverick X3s. My Toyota is for sale if anyone is interested,

I actually had 2 SxSs and a Woodsbuggy before I bought my Truggy. We bought them thinking it would be cool and would enjoy them however it was not, so I digress lol.

I actually had 2 SxSs and a Woodsbuggy before I bought my Truggy. We bought them thinking it would be cool and would enjoy them however it was not, so I digress lol.
I've considered selling out of crawlers and going to SxS's several times now. My biggest hurdle in that change is knowing that I've got to find a new group of like minded riders (family friendly, modified leaf looking with occasional harder stuff) to ride SxS's with.

I've considered selling out of crawlers and going to SxS's several times now. My biggest hurdle in that change is knowing that I've got to find a new group of like minded riders (family friendly, modified leaf looking with occasional harder stuff) to ride SxS's with.

We had a good time at Sand Hollow in the 4 seater X3 Turbo but there is no way I would get rid of the buggy for one. I would have as much money in the SxS as what I could get out of the buggy. My back hurt for two weeks after riding for three hours in the X3. I have never had a sore back after a ride in the old Samurai or my buggy. I know the suspension could be tuned to take most of the harshness out. A former co-worker had a Razr Turbo and totaled it in a rollover. To each his own but they are not for me.

I think you'd be surprised at what a sxs could keep up with. We've had them jump in with us at aop a coupld times and if they are smart and calculated they were right behind us. they had issues on some of the ledges and took a couple bypasses but still right there.

We had a good time at Sand Hollow in the 4 seater X3 Turbo but there is no way I would get rid of the buggy for one. I would have as much money in the SxS as what I could get out of the buggy. My back hurt for two weeks after riding for three hours in the X3. I have never had a sore back after a ride in the old Samurai or my buggy. I know the suspension could be tuned to take most of the harshness out. A former co-worker had a Razr Turbo and totaled it in a rollover. To each his own but they are not for me.
Good point of view there in terms of having one in addition to, but not as the only offroad item. That's the wife's opinion too. Just get all the toys :rolf:

I think you'd be surprised at what a sxs could keep up with. We've had them jump in with us at aop a coupld times and if they are smart and calculated they were right behind us. they had issues on some of the ledges and took a couple bypasses but still right there.
Yeah I figure they are cpas me enough to keep up with/close enough to the crawlers, but trying to find a new group to ride just SxSs with doesn't sound all that much fun considering.

If I did venture off into the sport SxS world, it would be a KRX. They are impressive, even without a turbo.

I built my WOD LJ in 2019 and have only had it in the woods twice, Crazy how things change. I do hope to eventually get back in the woods and see everyone, Riding is fun but the friends I have made over the years riding is what I miss the most.

I built my WOD LJ in 2019 and have only had it in the woods twice, Crazy how things change. I do hope to eventually get back in the woods and see everyone, Riding is fun but the friends I have made over the years riding is what I miss the most.
Speaking of which, hope to see y'all at RBD this year.

This is so true for lots of people, used to ride once a month and now I'm lucky to ride a couple times of year. Seems like a lot of times the weather will cause a ride to get canceled as it is a lot less predictable than in the past. My favorite part is the hanging out with friends, the riding is just a bonus to me.

We do an Easter ride in hot springs ark Easter weekend and had a blast and no broke any thing but let tell ya about this past weekends ride -
Just got back from an east trail ride at Mack's pines in dover ark
An FB it was rough on the ole yota buggy
Lost brakes then front wheel locked up coming back up th
mountain and then while towing it back to camp broke an input shaft in transfer case. But all in all still a blast
We had a great ride
Did a lot of swimming in the creeks and cooling off
It rained most of the week an DM there wasn't any dust til sat and Sunday

Next time …