• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IS THIS CNN OR HL ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communist news network ftl!

I say we all pitch in some money and start WET. Nothing but earl Pitts, dukes of Hazzard, and Archie bunker.

BUG-E J said:

I say we all pitch in some money and start WET. Nothing but earl Pitts, dukes of Hazzard, and Archie bunker.

Can't do that. It would be racist. But they can and it is not...... :wtflol:

BUG-E J said:

^^^^^ THATS good :****:

I want my own cooking show on WET. Lots of bbq, beer, and backyard projects while the smoker is going.

These Useless threads arent good for the growth of our sport. I send new people to this forum on a Daily Basis. mostly for the Calendar and for sale section.
What do you think all of this arguing amongst each other says about us from an outsider's viewpoint?
Lets get back to having a good time and talking about wheeling or things that pertain to wheeling.

Dont turn this place into Pirate. :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
These Useless threads arent good for the growth of our sport. I send new people to this forum on a Daily Basis. mostly for the Calendar and for sale section.
What do you think all of this arguing amongst each other says about us from an outsider's viewpoint?
Lets get back to having a good time and talking about wheeling or things that pertain to wheeling.

"General" discussion .

Re: Re: IS THIS CNN OR HL ??

BustedKnucklefilms said:

^^^^^I agree. I'm a FNG here but I join to meet people to wheel with and to learn from people that know more than I do about the sport. Maybe find a good deal or two along the way. But I all I've seen is high school drama since I've joined.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Fine yall win. Instead of commercials we will have monster trucks and ttc clips between shows. :flipper:

Re: Re: IS THIS CNN OR HL ??

juicetenn said:
^^^^^I agree. I'm a FNG here but I join to meet people to wheel with and to learn from people that know more than I do about the sport. Maybe find a good deal or two along the way. But I all I've seen is high school drama since I've joined.

but high school was a blast geez at all the womenz in those days :smoke:

juicetenn said:

So stay in the "Tech & Fab" or for sale sections...seems to solve your problem. Or...don't click on the links to threads you don't care to read. The titles are usually self explanatory.

If you don't wanna see flashemifyougotem don't walk into a strip club...just sayin.

clemsonjeep said:
So stay in the "Tech & Fab" or for sale sections...seems to solve your problem. Or...don't click on the links to threads you don't care to read. The titles are usually self explanatory.

If you don't wanna see flashemifyougotem don't walk into a strip club...just sayin.
<golf clap> I owe you a beer

I'm not overly concerned with the progression of "your" sport. Rock bouncing and the nut swingers are fun the watch on occasion but that isn't what I'm on hardline for. I'm here to talk **** with my friends, whether it be about wheeling, parts, drinking, boobies, politics, etc.

I realize to some people this is a means to become wealthy or famous, but this ol boy is concerned none the least. :JRich:

I've seen the rise and fall of so many **** talkers and pot stirrers on this forum over the years that I've come to not even give them the time of day. Most of the time folks like that are short lived on this forum. Simple, if you don't want to read the BS threads then don't ****ing click on them. I'm not going to censor what I say or do in my forum because I'm worried about what someone new thinks about me or this place.

clemsonjeep said:

Now that's one of the smartest things I have read today.. Other than my opinions. Ha. But think bout. Clemson's on to something. :****:

CheapJ7 said:
I'm not overly concerned with the progression of "your" sport. Rock bouncing and the nut swingers are fun the watch on occasion but that isn't what I'm on hardline for. I'm here to talk **** with my friends, whether it be about wheeling, parts, drinking, boobies, politics, etc.

I realize to some people this is a means to become wealthy or famous, but this ol boy is concerned none the least. :JRich:

I've seen the rise and fall of so many **** talkers and pot stirrers on this forum over the years that I've come to not even give them the time of day. Most of the time folks like that are short lived on this forum. Simple, if you don't want to read the BS threads then don't ****ing click on them. I'm not going to censor what I say or do in my forum because I'm worried about what someone new thinks about me or this place.

Agreed, this sport is not a check for me. If anything I spend my money on it. I am not here to get hits on Videos or promote myself. These threads keep it interesting.

CheapJ7 said:

Son of a bitch!! I Was wrong. (Sorry Clemson) .. Now this is the smartest thing I have read in a wile. Wish I could word my post like that!!!
I knew I liked you when U ran up to my window out of no where and scared the piss outta me wanting my girls number or some ****, at Greyrock! Haha. Well said buddy.

i don't know hardly anybody on this forum but it damn sure makes for some good entertainment while on the shitter. :flipoff1: :smoke: :drinkers:

kushKrawlin said:
Son of a bitch!! I Was wrong. (Sorry Clemson) .. Now this is the smartest thing I have read in a wile. Wish I could word my post like that!!!
I knew I liked you when U ran up to my window out of no where and scared the piss outta me wanting my girls number or some ****, at Greyrock! Haha. Well said buddy.

Haha. You are good people kasey

Status
Not open for further replies.