• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IT'S ALIVE....

bigsilly said:
To each his own... thumb.gif

Man im just kidding, we crawled around all day Saturday and I enjoyed it. Not something I would want to do all the time but its nice every now and then.

Cole said:
Man im just kidding, we crawled around all day Saturday and I enjoyed it. Not something I would want to do all the time but its nice every now and then.
I know, we are just old ****ers. We just like to crawl around, but every now and then it is fun to stand on it. But seriously, most of our favorite spots there is not a need to rock bounce.

Peter

bigsilly said:
I know, we are just old ****ers. We just like to crawl around, but every now and then it is fun to stand on it. But seriously, most of our favorite spots there is not a need to rock bounce.

Peter

Having a real motor makes me more inclined to rock bounce on occasion!

Just got a phone update, it will be ready thursday. They did not have the long travel stuff and have to order it and it will be in thursday morning.

bigsilly said:
Just got a phone update, it will be ready thursday. They did not have the long travel stuff and have to order it and it will be in thursday morning.
:woody: That is so awesome.

A Force is hawt [/thread]

yup..just as joel said....

did not have the long travel slip spline sections in stock....they said they will have them in and done on thursday....

................till then......

michael

ROCK SKEETER said:
yup..just as joel said....

did not have the long travel slip spline sections in stock....they said they will have them in and done on thursday....

................till then......

michael

Michael, are you going to need a 2 piece front shaft?

doesn't look like it....i asked danny when he called, and he said that it 'looks' like it will be ok...famous last words...

guess we'll find out when i test it out at Rock Midget State Park on sunday.....

the news that I will not be able to rawhide it on the dirt road outside michael's neighborhood this evening has saddened me deeply :-[

I'm glad to hear you won't have to do a two piece shaft on the front...if it works out

ROCK SKEETER said:
doesn't look like it....i asked danny when he called, and he said that it 'looks' like it will be ok...famous last words...

guess we'll find out when i test it out at Rock Midget State Park on sunday.....

You should have let Randy work on it for you. :flipoff1:

jmhinescj said:
the news that I will not be able to rawhide it on the dirt road outside michael's neighborhood this evening has saddened me deeply :-[

I'm glad to hear you won't have to do a two piece shaft on the front...if it works out

i am saddend as well jimmy the blade....we'll get it on sat nite....i will be working on thursday nite and all day friday...i will leave work for a few to get it on thursday evening....tighten it all up and get the winch on .....then we can play....

DavidsCJ7 said:
Have you never dealt with Randy at JPT? If not, you are missing out on a true experience.
That is the ****er that was never busy every time I would go in there, then I finally figured out why he was never busy....

He does not know his ass from a hole in the ground.