• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I've been eyeing it for a while...

boxboy

can I be your friend...
The deal was right so I bought it... :cheer:

002.jpg

Sweet....now YOU've gone to the other side! :fawkdancesmiley: Haha! Congrats---been thinkin' about it myself....:redneck:

Sweet....now YOU've gone to the other side! :fawkdancesmiley: Haha! Congrats---been thinkin' about it myself....:redneck:

I have always been on both sides of the fence! :; Bikes were my first love 4x4's came later :hi:

Good man, I'd like to say i had a part in this by making you change my bike tire! :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

That's a sick bike! :awesomework:

EXC's are great bikes, suspensions a little soft for hard riding but nothing beats leaving your house, riding and legally riding home. Limited range but lots of aftermarket tanks for sale. Great bike for trail poaching. Give us some specs, 450, 530, year, sprocket tooth count, what's your plans?

Its the '10 530 EXC. I have already put the JD jetting kit an de-smogged it so now it actually will run and I gained like 20HP :cool: . I have also put 13/50 gears (took off the 15/45) I have the rad fan kit on order aswell as the stator kit.

I took the bike for a spin on Saturday at walker and it was over heating left and right so the fan is a must have...

I took the bike for a spin on Saturday at walker and it was over heating left and right so the fan is a must have...

I had heat issues on my 450 even just idling. I switched to Engine Ice and haven't had a problem since.

Bikes will over heat at idle, there's no air moving over the radiators. Engine ice is good, makes a difference. Boxboy, I'm surprised to hear you were running hot, usually only happens on long, steep, slow hill climbs or if you have a bigger fuel tank.

Latest posts