• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

January Jam @ Mountainside ORP-Final Ride

rock yuppie said:
My wife never goes riding with me. She hates my rig and the sport of rock crawling. Therefore I finally get to drive without her sitting in the passenger side telling me how to drive. [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
I got one just like that myself.lol molaugh

x2 that.
My wife never goes riding with me. She hates my rig and the sport of rock crawling and cant wait for me to grow up.
my daughter bought me a sign that is in my shop. STILL PLAYS WITH TRUCKS.

machen4x4 said:
x2 that.
My wife never goes riding with me. She hates my rig and the sport of rock crawling and cant wait for me to grow up.
my daughter bought me a sign that is in my shop. STILL PLAYS WITH TRUCKS.

My wife had a nice engraved wooden sign put on front of my shop the reads, "The Toy Box" She swears that men never grow up and that our toy trucks just get bigger therefore we have to have a bigger toy box. I quickly reminded her that her doll house now has a mighty big foot print and that those babydolls she use to play with have came alive and are trying to eat us out of house and home.[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

rock yuppie said:
My wife had a nice engraved wooden sign put on front of my shop the reads, "The Toy Box" She swears that men never grow up and that our toy trucks just get bigger therefore we have to have a bigger toy box. I quickly reminded her that her doll house now has a mighty big foot print and that those babydolls she use to play with have came alive and are trying to eat us out of house and home.[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Lol that's funny

I'm so damn ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Gonna ride all day Saturday and then prolly come back aroun dinner time and ride some Sunday too.....long as my **** doesn't decide to break mysteriously :drinkers:

my rig hasnt seen the ole creek bed yet, cant wait either. loller.gif
DSC06010.jpg

so my rig will not be ready in time for the ride,,, so we are trailering teh DD GC out there!!!! my son cant wait to watch the carnage next weekend!!! :spin:

Latest posts