• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

January Jam @ Mountainside ORP-Final Ride

Can't wait to get back there ,one of the best parks ,just hate it may be the last ride.We'll be there prob have the whole crew.

TacomaJD said:
WOOHOO!!! Damn this is gonna be a big event!!!
Don't know how big it will be,but hopefully everybody that can will get out and enjoy a great park for the last time,going to tear some stuff up that's for sure.

454tbacon said:
Don't know how big it will be,but hopefully everybody that can will get out and enjoy a great park for the last time,going to tear some stuff up that's for sure.

I've heard alot of feedback on ppl that are attending, I'm sure it'll be a damn good turnout for MSORP. I also have confidence that Bob won't let the park stay down for long. There's been too much time and effort put into turning that park into a kick ass place to wheel to keep it closed down long. But for now, we gotta make this last weekend go out with a bang!!!! :woot: :drinkers: :driving:

Lets go have a good time wheeling and talk about our options. I am a firm believer that you can do what ever you set your mind too.[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size]

rock yuppie said:
Lets go have a good time wheeling and talk about our options. I am a firm believer that you can do what ever you set your mind too.[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size]

The mind is a powerful, underestimated, scarry thing if used properly! lol

I will get to the lake house late Friday night, but will come to the park Saturday morning.[size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size]

we gonna get ther tonight some time. i affraid from what john g was sayin bout his bad ass rv gettin stuck that we will be performing a rescue and recovery tonight on our old beast of a camper before we even get the sammy off the trailer. :driving:

Who the hells the damn JACKASS that dug out the entry driveway to the freakin park...DAMN... ::)

my trailer used to drag like a SUMBITCH goin in and out before, and why the hell is said JACKASS concerned about dirt washin off in a 30 acre pine thicket anyhow :gay:

Had a blast this weekend and the ol Jeep came home in one piece. :woot: :driving: Couldn't believe the amount of people but just goes to show how many people luv Mountainside. :dblthumb: