• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

January Jam @ Mountainside ORP-Final Ride

Do Work 93YJ said:
Had a blast this weekend and the ol Jeep came home in one piece. :woot: :driving: Couldn't believe the amount of people but just goes to show how many people luv Mountainside. :dblthumb:

You Michael from Mid-Gay-Offroad? lol Couldn't remember if that's your screen name or not....I had a few Chardonays Friday night....having a little trouble reccollecting some of the events that night :drinkers:

natedawgxj said:
On my way just couldn't wait!!!

Good to meet ya bro! Sucks you busted your radiator tho.

I had a damn good time...moreso Friday night tho, which led to me not gettin there today til bout 2pm :puke:

extremetownie said:
going down saturday morning, bringing the big truck.

Roger one letter should be known for trailer tires, F rated! Just sayin! thumb.gif

I had a great time at the park yesterday, really liked the creek trail, we did it twice!

TacomaJD said:
You Michael from Mid-Gay-Offroad? lol Couldn't remember if that's your screen name or not....I had a few Chardonays Friday night....having a little trouble reccollecting some of the events that night :drinkers:
Yeah thats me. I'm surprised I remember much after all the clear fire starter we had. :drinkers:

another good ride, thanks goes out to scott and lisa.
good meeting john g and the guys from georgia. tacomajd, chad
and alot more. had a good time i left saturday around 2:00 but i still
enjoyed myself. thumb.gif
thanks cole, dennis, and alan for fixing my truck

I think i have the record for the fastest break of the weekend! unloaded off the trailer bout 2 Friday went staight to rev limiter, and went up it, and then like a dumbass, was goin to back up it, got almost to the top and bounced it a couple of times then boom went the front locker! that sucked so bad! but still fun hangin out with everybody and lettin them pull my 2wd ass around all night! :driving:

Forgot to thank John G for the after dark toddy at the motor home, thats was some good smooth stuff! :drinkers: Hey Jamie, me and JD been wanting to go to Hale Mtn one weekend, maybe we can all get together and go soon!

zukimaster said:
I think i have the record for the fastest break of the weekend! unloaded off the trailer bout 2 Friday went staight to rev limiter, and went up it, and then like a dumbass, was goin to back up it, got almost to the top and bounced it a couple of times then boom went the front locker! that sucked so bad! but still fun hangin out with everybody and lettin them pull my 2wd ass around all night! :driving:
You jinxed yourselve when you were talking about breaking when we were sitting in the parking lot before heading up to rev limiter.

Good times. Made it home, thanks Scott for spotting the RV off the mountain. Buggy washed. Found one limit strap torn off the frame on the drivers front. Think that is all I got.

Good times, good friends. Good :drinkers:

With Bob's direction, got to trail blaze a trail out of the creek trail in Bear's Den Valley.

Named it: Closing Time.

Sure hope one day in the future, we can wheel the property again.

I want to thank Bob Youmans, Scott Lang and his wife Lisa for the great times at the park.

And watch out for the one legged man, he is a shine turning over son of a bitch. We sure were scrambling to right the two mason jars on the ground. :flipoff1:

Do Work 93YJ said:
Yeah thats me. I'm surprised I remember much after all the clear fire starter we had. :drinkers:

I know I was givin' you mid gay offroaders hell all night long lol I'm a bit persistant while inebriated :drinkers:

What was that website again? lol

machen4x4 said:
another good ride, thanks goes out to scott and lisa.
good meeting john g and the guys from georgia. tacomajd, chad
and alot more. had a good time i left saturday around 2:00 but i still
enjoyed myself. thumb.gif
thanks cole, dennis, and alan for fixing my truck

You see me flickering my lights at you on I-59 when you were on your way home? I saw you comin, I got a LATE start that day....had way too much fun Friday night. That yota rig is SCHWEET in person!!! Prolly my favorite yota build I've ever seen in person. Enjoyed ridin' with ya man, I'll see ya on the trails again soon I'm sure!

John Galbreath Jr. said:
And watch out for the one legged man, he is a shine turning over son of a bitch. We sure were scrambling to right the two mason jars on the ground. :flipoff1:

Holy ****, I forgot about that...I really felt bad after I done that. Would've been better if it was just a beer or two instead of the precious shine! Damn one legged fawker....molaugh

I think I was past the legal limit for a one legged man to be walking around unassisted.

AND DAMN THAT SCOTT LANG FOR FAWKING WITH A ONE LEGGED MAN WHILE TRYING TO TAKE A LEAK IN THE WOODS!!! KARMA WILL GIT THAT SUMBITCH! :****:

zukimaster said:
Hey Jamie, me and JD been wanting to go to Hale Mtn one weekend, maybe we can all get together and go soon!

x2

TacomaJD said:
I know I was givin' you mid gay offroaders hell all night long lol I'm a bit persistant while inebriated :drinkers:

What was that website again? lol
Midgaoffroad.com..... hit up the Darkside :woot:

Do Work 93YJ said:
Almost brought a tear to my eye when the shine hit the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using my right hand.
that was soo kool , you had to post it twice huh... :flipoff1:

scottlang said:
Mountainside is sad to announce that the January Jam,Jan. 7th and 8th, will be the final ride for Mountainside. Due to insurance rates going up so high and regulations and guidlines they have set forth we are not going to be able to keep the gates open!! We want to thank... EVERYONE that has come out and help support the park over the years. A very special thanks to the Black Creek Fire Dept. for being out there to help at all our events and rides!! Great group of people that volunteer their time to be there for the community!!! Please come out for our finale ride and lets make the last a blast!!!! Bring some fire wood and we will have a fire and have a good time!!!! Thanks again to EVERYONE!!! We will be cooking Saturday. Plan to join us and make this final ride one to remember.
I'm new to this Web site but yesterday was a great show of support to keep Mountain side open. I'm not a know it all but just think about this. There is a couple of things Mountain side needs and will be a great source of Revenue and Mountain side can make a profit. When I come I want to stay for a couple days. #1 People are willing to pay for room and board. #2 We all love good food when we are away from home. #3 to open the park more often and host more events and advertise well. #4 Have a repair shop open and ready so when we brake our toys the parts are ready to be purchased. So here's a suggestion to build 1 room cabins along side the creek, build a nice Restaurant and serve 3 meals a day Friday to Sunday. I am very sure that for all the regulars that come will be glad to pay a yearly fee to have a place to come to enjoy. All I'm asking is think about this idea. There is good money to be made at the park.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Good times. Made it home, thanks Scott for spotting the RV off the mountain. Buggy washed. Found one limit strap torn off the frame on the drivers front. Think that is all I got.

Good times, good friends. Good :drinkers:

With Bob's direction, got to trail blaze a trail out of the creek trail in Bear's Den Valley.

Named it: Closing Time.

Sure hope one day in the future, we can wheel the property again.

I want to thank Bob Youmans, Scott Lang and his wife Lisa for the great times at the park.

Nice meeting you John G. Thanks for the help fri! Had a good time all weekend. Hopefully they can figure out something with the park!

Oh and some damn good shine!

red12390 said:
I'm new to this Web site but yesterday was a great show of support to keep Mountain side open. I'm not a know it all but just think about this. There is a couple of things Mountain side needs and will be a great source of Revenue and Mountain side can make a profit. When I come I want to stay for a couple days. #1 People are willing to pay for room and board. #2 We all love good food when we are away from home. #3 to open the park more often and host more events and advertise well. #4 Have a repair shop open and ready so when we brake our toys the parts are ready to be purchased. So here's a suggestion to build 1 room cabins along side the creek, build a nice Restaurant and serve 3 meals a day Friday to Sunday. I am very sure that for all the regulars that come will be glad to pay a yearly fee to have a place to come to enjoy. All I'm asking is think about this idea. There is good money to be made at the park.
so, this was your first time wheelin' huh????think about initial investment and just the staff alone to be at your beck and call... i never have a problem paying to wheel, but im sleeping in my camper and eating food that is cheaper and better than what i would have to pay a resturant to cook for me... and who doesn't come prepared to work on therir junk... most people bring a fully equiped shop w/ them, short of air tools, but still think about all of the random **** that we build our rigs out of, you know whats going to break, how much money in inventory alone will they need to be able to sell you a hub bearing or a driveshaft??? and then what if they dont have your specific part??? you are still driving to town...

red12390 said:

There's a reason that there is little or no parks that offer those sorts of ammenities around here...If that idea was such a profit plan, more parks would already have implemented it. You gotta realize that most ppl that run offroad parks do it as a side job, not a source of primary income...so the fact of blowing all that money fixing up nice cabins and a small restaurant type joint and keeping everything stocked and maintained is not worth near the effort for the profit turn out.