• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JD is the grand wizard of tech

Re:

Not, making fun at all. Hoping to make it home on time to pick up my daughter to take her to youth. I am beating myself up because I have worked with JJ on alot of things at the shop if you can only imagine. This whole time I have failed him by not sharing with him my belief. Yup , short and sweet, I failed. I did not sleep last night and went into work at 3AM trying to shake it off. Also, Johns health was news to me last night. Makes an older fella stop sit up and not be able to go to sleep. It also makes him want to pull over, give thanks and ask for help. Tough thing to do.

Re:

I like JJ and have met him IRL. Sometimes people disagree, sometimes people make mistakes, sometimes it is hard for one man to run the show. RickyB needs to chip in and help a bit....can't do the fangers smiley on my phone, or I would.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Pat - JJ

poolman said:
So you pulled over to pray but your defending a person that was making fun of Christians??????

Edit, or making fun of people's faith??
You may have missed the part where I said he was wrong.

"I have shared a shop with JJ for 8 years, trolling I am not. I have NEVER heard him boast, brag or display the negative qualities that are being aired out here. Did he make a mistake? Yes. Did he do it in the wrong place ? Yes. Should he be roasted and all the hate poured onto him for doing wrong. No. You guys are having a ball being pissed and throwing stones. Most of you only know of him from what he posts. Even going as far as saying he has had no suffering in his life and thus evolved into this tech animal incapable of emotion or reason. "

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Re: Pat - JJ

nwflyj said:
I just pulled over to pray for you John, I also gave thanks for the clarity of what rednecklights said.

Thanks for the prayer, it is much appreciated.

Sent using left thumb.

TBItoy said:
Yall are just looking for something to get pissed off about now. ::)

Nope, legit sounded like he was being a smartass at time - to me - but I was wrong and for that I apologize for making the assumption. JJ's friend sounds like a pretty level headed good guy. thumb.gif

Re: Re: Re: Pat - JJ

nwflyj said:
You may have missed the part where I said he was wrong.

"I have shared a shop with JJ for 8 years, trolling I am not. I have NEVER heard him boast, brag or display the negative qualities that are being aired out here. Did he make a mistake? Yes. Did he do it in the wrong place ? Yes. Should he be roasted and all the hate poured onto him for doing wrong. No. You guys are having a ball being pissed and throwing stones. Most of you only know of him from what he posts. Even going as far as saying he has had no suffering in his life and thus evolved into this tech animal incapable of emotion or reason. "

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I did not see where you said he was wrong, thank you and your correct. I never roasted him to all, I just thought what he posted was WAY out of line, and I don't think anyone was " having a ball" I think we all respect, or did respect his Tech. And I never posted about his "suffering in life"

I'll be honest. Like I told Ben bone earlier this morning. I absolutely regret making that thread. And I swear on my life I never not once intended for any of that to happen. I have been in contact with JJ and tried my best to help him understand where I'm comin from .. But man I'm dum. He's smart. I can't possibly make/help him understand. That being said, me and JJ are fine. I always looked up to him for helpin so much and being so dam smart. So we may have different views on ****.. All good. Who am I to judge anyone? Makes no sense for a dumass like me to judge someone successful like him. Does it? Any that knows me knows I never meet a stranger. 5 min with me and we will be best dam buds. I have always got along with pretty much everyone... And honestly me and mark (JJ's buddy) are pretty close also. We go back and forth all the time on FB. This whole situation sucks balls. IMO. I regret making the thread, I do. And I also let John G know my feeling on the ban. JJ apologized and explained to me what he was Tryin to say .. Don't ask cause dang it he had me confused. Hahaha Really the ONLY reason I made the thread was just INCASE there was one., just one single person at home crying their eyes out seriously wantin to dam die, and maybe just maybe they could see that if I can get through what I have anyone can ! That's all... Had I had the slightest clue any of tha animosity would have came out I can promise you I wouldn't habe ever made the dang thread. Dang it. I joke around 99.9% of the time. I'm
Never really serious, and I dam sure ain't got a mean bone in my body... I just don't. So I ain't gonna sit here and comdeme anyone. I'm the LAST person on earth that needs to be doing that right now. Not to mention I just ain't got it in me anymore. I swear I don't. I know everyone has different beliefs and such... Kinda like how I feel on mocking God. I'll let y'all boys do that ... I'm good on that one... Apparently ya ain't been where I been. Cause if ya had I bet my life the last thing you would be doing is mocking him. But still , ain't my place to Judge. I'd still load my ass up and ride for anyone that needed it.. And if you don't believe that them try me next time the **** hits the fan. **** I hope this made sense. I been Tryin to work on not going in circles and confusing everyone that reads what I type. Anyways. That's bout all I got right now. I gotta head ache and don't like how this turned out. Once again I Shoulda kept my mouth shut. On another note, im prayin for everyone. May not mean much to some., but I hope it does one day. booyang

Casey what you said takes big balls. You apologizing for starting that thread is ludicrous. What you did was awesome. People look up to you on this forum. ( I don't know why, but they do :flipoff1:) you may of helped 10 people you'll never know but it had nothing to do with this turn of events.
JJ has chosen his own way to live his life. If it wasn't your post it was going to be another one eventually. I've never met JJ but he helped me out when I was building my rig. He even told me to go to a better rib shack than his own. ( the original shack in GA :dblthumb:)When I was traveling to Florida. I have noticed a lot of people on here he rubs the wrong way. None of this I understand because if I don't agree with someone on here I just kind of ignore them and their posts. When I hear people say they dislike someone over their internet posts I find that extremely odd.
With the exception of someone calling you out directly in a post. That is a different story.
I don't get butt hurt over anything on the Internet, but I'm also a real smartass. Ask anyone that I text.

Casey said:
I'll be honest. Like I told Ben bone earlier this morning. I absolutely regret making that thread. And I swear on my life I never not once intended for any of that to happen. I have been in contact with JJ and tried my best to help him understand where I'm comin from .. But man I'm dum. He's smart. I can't possibly make/help him understand. That being said, me and JJ are fine. I always looked up to him for helpin so much and being so dam smart. So we may have different views on ****.. All good. Who am I to judge anyone? Makes no sense for a dumass like me to judge someone successful like him. Does it? Any that knows me knows I never meet a stranger. 5 min with me and we will be best dam buds. I have always got along with pretty much everyone... And honestly me and mark (JJ's buddy) are pretty close also. We go back and forth all the time on FB. This whole situation sucks balls. IMO. I regret making the thread, I do. And I also let John G know my feeling on the ban. JJ apologized and explained to me what he was Tryin to say .. Don't ask cause dang it he had me confused. Hahaha Really the ONLY reason I made the thread was just INCASE there was one., just one single person at home crying their eyes out seriously wantin to dam die, and maybe just maybe they could see that if I can get through what I have anyone can ! That's all... Had I had the slightest clue any of tha animosity would have came out I can promise you I wouldn't habe ever made the dang thread. Dang it. I joke around 99.9% of the time. I'm
Never really serious, and I dam sure ain't got a mean bone in my body... I just don't. So I ain't gonna sit here and comdeme anyone. I'm the LAST person on earth that needs to be doing that right now. Not to mention I just ain't got it in me anymore. I swear I don't. I know everyone has different beliefs and such... Kinda like how I feel on mocking God. I'll let y'all boys do that ... I'm good on that one... Apparently ya ain't been where I been. Cause if ya had I bet my life the last thing you would be doing is mocking him. But still , ain't my place to Judge. I'd still load my ass up and ride for anyone that needed it.. And if you don't believe that them try me next time the **** hits the fan. **** I hope this made sense. I been Tryin to work on not going in circles and confusing everyone that reads what I type. Anyways. That's bout all I got right now. I gotta head ache and don't like how this turned out. Once again I Shoulda kept my mouth shut. On another note, im prayin for everyone. May not mean much to some., but I hope it does one day. booyang

Nawwwww it's not your fault or reason this happen. By posting this JJ has won **** that. Casey your right about not understanding everything because your being honest with yourself and everyone. **** no one understands everything. Til the hardline ride I had never met you. I had only your post on here to go by as far as knowing anything about you. Boy was I wrong you are much different in person. Other than talking all my plastic to make a roof and my last beer Friday night on the trail while you had me rolling talking about your new dent your a dam good somebody. I was really taken (not trying to sound gay here) by the people who knew you how much respect they have for you. That said a lot to me! I wish you wouldn't have said you regret making this thread! Don't let someone with a different view than yours change your views or how you feel.

Re:

Exactly ^^^ never apologize for being honest. It's not your fault JJ was being a **** and got called out on it. It ain't being a vulture either, if anyone is trying to hassle somebody I know when they're going through a tough time, I will call em out on it. It costs $0.00 to be a decent, nice person.

I hope JJ reads that regretful post Casey, and realizes the reason he should have kept his mouth shut. He was ousted over it and STILL caused you to be regretful and took away from the feeling of support you have here. THAT'S why you should think BEFORE being an asshole....

Why don't y'all pick on me for a while??? Cause I could give a fawk. JJ, Casey, Mark Love y'all very much BTW I will be at chocco sat come kick my ass