• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JD is the grand wizard of tech

Re: Re: Pat - JJ

bad80cj said:
Why don't y'all pick on me for a while??? Cause I could give a fawk. JJ, Casey, Mark Love y'all very much BTW I will be at chocco sat come kick my ass
lol, that would be like shooting over a baited field.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Re: Pat - JJ

bad80cj said:
Why don't y'all pick on me for a while??? Cause I could give a fawk. JJ, Casey, Mark Love y'all very much BTW I will be at chocco sat come kick my ass

ill bring some pallets.

Casey don't be sorry for your post. Maybe just maybe your post was not only supposed to help you in your time of need, but also an intervention in JJ's life to give him the opportunity to reflect and do some sole searching on things going on in his own life.

Re: Re: Pat - JJ

Billcow said:
Casey don't be sorry for your post. Maybe just maybe your post was not only supposed to help you in your time of need, but also an intervention in JJ's life to give him the opportunity to reflect and do some sole searching on things going on in his own life.
Ding Ding Ding!

Casey said:
I absolutely regret making that thread.

Casey don't take this the wrong way but you were absolutely correct in making the thread.
As I said I'm not a religious person and what anyone's believes has no bearing on me but what your going through and talking about will help many people you'll never know about.
Whether it's drugs or money or whatever when other people talk about there issue and what has helped them work through it whether it's religion or friends it helps.
So don't regret anything keep your head up and don't sweat the small stuff.

So being an Asshole myself JJ and his friend will be OK time heals all if it don't **** them.