• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jesse James outlaw garage

All I know is that I would kill to learn metal working skills from Jesse James! Heck if I thought I had a shot i'd quit wheeling and make trips to Austin to learn my new hobby. :****:

I could build a new buggy once I learned some bad ass metal skills!!

EDIT: Wonder if he needs help to race his Trophy Truck..........Austin ain't that far from Carencro

Blase said:
All I know is that I would kill to learn metal working skills from Jesse James! Heck if I thought I had a shot i'd quit wheeling and make trips to Austin to learn my new hobby. :****:

I could build a new buggy once I learned some bad ass metal skills!!

EDIT: Wonder if he needs help to race his Trophy Truck..........Austin ain't that far from Carencro

So Jesse wanted my '58 back when I was selling it, and his right hand man Joyo tried multiple times to do a deal. He just wanted it super cheap, like I was to cave on price because I was selling to Jesse. ANywho, I shot back I'd take what he was offering, if I got to co-dog for the Baja500 that was coming up. I got crickets :popcorn:
the next time Joyo called I'd already shipped it to Norway.

But **** yeah, I'd a traded that thing for some Trophy Truck time, in a heartbeat.

InDaShop said:
So Jesse wanted my '58 back when I was selling it, and his right hand man Joyo tried multiple times to do a deal. He just wanted it super cheap, like I was to cave on price because I was selling to Jesse. ANywho, I shot back I'd take what he was offering, if I got to co-dog for the Baja500 that was coming up. I got crickets :popcorn:
the next time Joyo called I'd already shipped it to Norway.

But **** yeah, I'd a traded that thing for some Trophy Truck time, in a heartbeat.

**** I dont' want time in the truck.....i want to help work on it , prep for the race and do some pit support as a way to show him that I'm a hard worker and want to learn. Maybe then he would spend some time showing me the art of metal working that he is pretty fawking good at.

Plus I ain't gonna lie it would be pretty cool jsut ot hang out with him :tc

EDIT: I will admit though if that dude was to yeal at me like he yelled at bob on the last show.......i'd be done with that ****!! especially if I was as talented as Bob appears to be. All the yelling they make them do on these type shows just brings the gay.

Yeah Blase i dont know if thats the way he is or not. Been to his parties, met him and lots of others, even had him nearly spill my beers on accident, but I dont know him.

jj turned down american choppers and gave it to retarded occ with there theme bikes witch is gay as gasmonkey garage! jj seems like arrogant asshole but dude flat build anything!!