• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlaw

pholmann said:
I've been thinking pretty hard about some custom window nets for my buggy. The wife took a rock to the cheek at aop in January sitting in the passenger side of my buggy. Luckily it was small, but it was enough to bruise.
PRP makes a badass custom net, cut the template out of cardboard and send in, you get a net a week or 2 later.

jeeptj99 said:
When did that happen? We had a guy in our group take a rock to the face in Harlan one year. Busted him up pretty good.

It happened at the ARC race a year or two ago when they first introduced the concrete exit ramp to Maverick. I was told that the guy ran out in the middle after the buggy went by. NO BUENO, I think I remember hearing the guy was in critical condition with swelling on the brain. I was not there and just what I heard.

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
It happened at the ARC race a year or two ago when they first introduced the concrete exit ramp to Maverick. I was told that the guy ran out in the middle after the buggy went by. NO BUENO, I think I remember hearing the guy was in critical condition with swelling on the brain. I was not there and just what I heard.

ADMINISTRATOR

I remember some dude getting killed at a race in Moab a few years ago because he was on the track. Not sure how anyone can think that's a good idea.

EDIT: Is ARC even still around??

jeeptj99 said:
I remember some dude getting killed at a race in Moab a few years ago because he was on the track. Not sure how anyone can think that's a good idea.

EDIT: Is ARC even still around??

No, it was turned over to Alton Ferrell and called Outlaw series I believe now.

ADMINISTRATOR

Has anyone gotten a good look at the outlaws steering front and rear??!?

Looks like offset mounting plates. Almost thought it was a cantilever but then it looked like the ram sits forward from where the tie rods attach.

What is this maniacal contraption??!?

LightBnDr said:
Has anyone gotten a good look at the outlaws steering front and rear??!?

Looks like offset mounting plates. Almost thought it was a cantilever but then it looked like the ram sits forward from where the tie rods attach.

What is this maniacal contraption??!?

In the first video (first post) madram does a walk around and you can see how they are mounted. the rod bolts to a rack type carrier that the tie rods attach to.

****click bait****

The awesome new trend amongst youtubers trying to adapt to new youtube policies.

I'm sure you guys have noticed more and more youtubers telling you to subscribe and smack that like button at the beginning on EVERY ****IN VIDEO THEY DO...then stretch a 1 minute video into 5 minutes.

Reminds me of the maury show when they're about to reveal who the father is......then cut to commercial. :( :-X

tonybolton said:
****click bait****

The awesome new trend amongst youtubers trying to adapt to new youtube policies.

I'm sure you guys have noticed more and more youtubers telling you to subscribe and smack that like button at the beginning on EVERY ****IN VIDEO THEY DO...then stretch a 1 minute video into 5 minutes.

Reminds me of the maury show when they're about to reveal who the father is......then cut to commercial. :( :-X
May be on YouTube now, but it was posted on his wife's Facebook page. :flipoff1:

truckbroke said:
Won`t be long and they`ll be dressed in actual costumes like monster trucks did years ago and wrestling. LOL
Any sport that wants to be big has to have good guys and bad guys. You have to have fans LOVE a character (not driver) for the same reasons they hate others. Nascar has a huge fan base and people LOVE and HATE various drivers. Offroad anything will never be nascar, but it would be cool if any one offroad sport could get 5% of the base of Monster trucks